FS: Mitutoyo 1" Micrometer (293-832)

I hope this isn't seen as spam, however I figured I would offer up a bargain here as thanks for helping me with all my questions.

I have 2 Mitutoyo micrometers, I only need 1.

1" Economy Friction Thimble. They where used for 1 project and measured approximately 200 pieces (wall thickness after coating).

Pictures are here:

Has case, and wrench. Nice little unit. About as minimal wear as you can ask for in a used product I think. Camera isn't good enough to get a closeup of the anvil.

Mcmaster product # 2097A12 if you want more info.

I'm thinking $60.00 plus shipping.

Reply to
marc.britten

Marc, could you tell me, what camera did you use to take such superb pictures.

For the kicks, I decided to take a picture of mine:

I used a Fuji FinePix S602Zoom camera.

Ignoramus6419

Nikon Coolpix 3200. Wedding present.

Reply to
marc.britten

I'll take it if it hasn't already been spoken for.

Reply to
Don Foreman