How Do Hammond Organs Work?

PrecisionmachinisT

Yup - Hammonds are cool. I lived with a Concert Model E (mfg 1948) for over 30 years. There's nothing else quite like it. Now my music is all electron ic - various sample players with real pipe organ samples. They're much bett er for classical music, but nothing replaces a Hammond.

Reply to
rangerssuck

So, having said what I said about Hammonds, I also have to add that nothing else is quite like a calliope.

Reply to
rangerssuck

cabinet. For me there is nothing better.

PrecisionmachinisT