Addendum to LDRS 23 DVD

On 2 Jun 2005 09:46:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@dunseith.com wrote:

So why not require two flights of the same HPR model for certification, thus requiring the return of only one of two flights? (The NAR competition return rule sucks.)

I agree that recovery and landing location is an essential skill worthy of demonstration. However, I disagree that HPR certification is any sort of verification of essential HPR skills (especially L1). It is simply a low bar that must be hopped over (just git 'er done) to obtain license to buy and fly HPR motors. This suggests that gate keepers should not be demanding a perfect flight, just a Midwest Qualified Flight. I could offer an essential HPR skill set to demonstrate for certification, but nobody wants that.
Alan

On Mon, 30 May 2005 03:11:03 GMT, Chuck Rudy

COOL!!!
Congratulations Shannon!!!
On Mon, 30 May 2005 03:11:03 GMT, Chuck Rudy

G. Harry Stine is prolly spinning in his grave
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Actually, dead people don't spin. It's impossible.
Just a FYI post ;)