ARSA info request for Izzy

They must have a class or a vetting scheme for TRA members because it is a universal element of the culture of the "zealots" within the organization.
Mere Jerry
RayDunakin wrote:

Ray, as usual you are completely distorting the issue
I never discussed, for example, TRA "closed door" or "black box" decision making policies. They assert that they have been delegated deliberation and decision-making power by the membership.
my comments regarding (dis)honestly have to do with fraudulent motor certification and mismanagement of funds.
there is no comparable history in ARSA
- iz

But if you have a fraudulant mindset you see fraud in other people. That is a form of transference.
Kosdon, Rogers, Kelly and Dunakin suffer from that.
Jerry
Iz wrote: << I never discussed, for example, TRA "closed door" or "black box" decision making policies.>>
I never said you did, although you do seem to be bringing that up now.
<<They assert that they have been delegated deliberation and decision-making power by the membership.>>
It's not an assertion, it's a fact. I was there when the membership voted to give them that power.
<<there is no comparable history in ARSA >>
Give it enough time and there will be, whether true or not. Any organization that's been around long enough will accumulate its share of malcontents, crackpots and people who claim "corruption" everytime someone crosses them.
On 07 Dec 2003 08:22:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RayDunakin) wrote:

YAWN! As long as they are not organized in cells and led by a crazy man in a cave. ;)
Alan

Can we change the ARSA mission statement to that? I hereby propose it as a member of an unincorporated association :)
Alan wrote: << YAWN! As long as they are not organized in cells and led by a crazy man in a cave. ;) >>
For all we know, they might be! ;)

Moron detector on full.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.mchsi.com says...

Michael Jackson?
--
Kurt Kesler

say, did MJ have any chickens in his petting zoo?
- iz ;)
Kurt Kesler wrote:

Hey Kurt,
You know they say, it's only 1 step from children, to chickens. ; ) (just a word to the wise)
Randy
says...

Ick. No, I don't know. I don't want to know.
I am sticking my fingers in my ears, closing my eyes and shouting "blah blah blah" continuously now.
--
Kurt Kesler

snip
ROFL!
That IS the correct response. ; ) Randy

George, that is how I came to know ARSA and how it is (or is not) structured. The web site says all that it is. <<<<<
Most web sites do not say all that there is about the organizations or groups that host them. So it would be faulty logic to assume that if a site lacked certain information, that the topics of information sought did not exist.
No reasonable person is going to assume that if something is not found on an organization's website, that must mean what wasn't found does not exist. A reasonable person would try to ask someone who should know. Hoping that the person they asked would know and would give a reasonable reply.
So I tried that. Izzy, the one most likely to know more than anyone on RMR, just refused to answer, and danced around it. That was a very curious response.

Ignore in this case (and you know this) was based on thread abuse, but you purposely distorted it to secrecy, and led others to believe that. <<<<
When simple basic questions about an organization are not answered, with the excuses given by Izzy, they leave the impression that there is something that is being hidden. And it was hidden. ARSA's web site nowhere says that ARSA has no by-laws, has no elections, is only run by one person, and that ARSA has no official existence.
The thread abuse was when Izzy chose to expand his Cato/TRA thread (already a major RMR Troll effort on his part to "facilitate" posts from the rocket hobby traitor and now too cowardly to directly post as himself John Cato) into splintered off "action" threads, with variations on a theme based on the same vendetta by Izzy/Cato. So, sure, I posted my questions into that so called action thread (the different flavors of it), to see if Izzy's claimed intent held water about rocket organizations in general. It didn't, since anything that was not against TRA was declared to be off-topic by Izzy, regardless of the cases where copying my questions were relevant. Even when Izzy wants to run a thread about openness and honesty then deems questions about ARSA's structure to be off-topic to shun anyone else from bringing it up too, that shows you Izzy's intent was not about openness and honesty.
- George Gassaway
GCGassaway wrote:

you asked me specifically about a list of organizational practices, to which I promptly and clearly responded that they simply do not apply to ARSA
within a few posts of that, Jerry responded to your remark that ARSA is an unincorporated association
withing a few posts of that, I affirmed Jerrys statement
yet you persisting in asking for the very same information
I was not the one dancing

that is patently false
I have responded to many posts that are on topic in the "action: " threads, most haev which haev no mention of TRA whatsoever

your comments were off-topic
ultimately I created an "action: organization structure" thread to focus discussion should anyone have genuine interest in the distinctions
- iz

Can you understand simple english?
Unincorporated association is different from corporaton.
Gasaholic and Dunakin are mental midgets and incapable of logical thought, further, are of hyper low intelligence (dunces).
Iz wrote: << you asked me specifically about a list of organizational practices, to which I promptly and clearly responded that they simply do not apply to ARSA >>
Yet you failed to give any detail at that time about the actual structure of the organization. You stated what it isn't, without saying anything about what it is.
I wasn't asked specifically about ARSA structure, I was asked when the named events did or would occur, and how
- iz
RayDunakin wrote:

I wasn't asked specifically about ARSA structure.... <<<<<
Some questions that were specifically asked about:
By-Laws
Board (or whatever form of leadership)
Elections
Official existence
You specifically danced away from any reasonable reply.
Or are you trying to make people believe that those questions have nothing to do with "structure"?
- George Gassaway
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GCGassaway) wrote:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
And publicly proven liar.