ARSA info request for Izzy

In what way is discussion of ARSA, or replies to your accusations, "off-topic" on this newsgroup? Hmm, well technically amateur rocketry is off-topic in a newsgroup devoted to model rocketry. So I guess any mention of ARSA or amateur rocketry activities or groups should be posted in an OT: thread, right?

Posting replies specific to the content of messages in a thread hardly seems off-topic.

Yes, and after review they gave the go-ahead, when appropriate.

As you know, that was based on the advice of a professional lobbyist, which Mr. Wickman is not.

Can you prove that? How do you know what they might have recommended if they'd been given input on the bill? I think you're jumping to conclusions.

This is where your argument really falls apart. First off, the bill would not directly affect the NFPA codes in any way. Secondly, there are still good reasons to have motor and user certifications.

What a crock. Since only members can make changes in the organization, why drag in "others"?

Well, if you don't want mandatory motor certs, you'll have to convince the members to pursue that. Then you'll have to convince the NFPA to change the regs that require it.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Corrrect, and more meaningfully, correct.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

you asked me specifically about a list of organizational practices, to which I promptly and clearly responded that they simply do not apply to ARSA

within a few posts of that, Jerry responded to your remark that ARSA is an unincorporated association

withing a few posts of that, I affirmed Jerrys statement

yet you persisting in asking for the very same information

I was not the one dancing

that is patently false

I have responded to many posts that are on topic in the "action: " threads, most haev which haev no mention of TRA whatsoever

your comments were off-topic

ultimately I created an "action: organization structure" thread to focus discussion should anyone have genuine interest in the distinctions

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

He was in no way presenting himself as such so you are truly and fully misguided.

And you are the self-appointed information control police? GFL.

To annoy you?

Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic Gasaholic

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Duh!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Double Duh!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

the "brainstorming/action:" framework does not preclude me from engaging in other threats of a different nature

JC and I are in communication out of band (as I am with many people in the hobby), and I chose to quote or post JC as an authoritative source of historical information regarding TRA & TMT operations

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Can you understand simple english?

Unincorporated association is different from corporaton.

Gasaholic and Dunakin are mental midgets and incapable of logical thought, further, are of hyper low intelligence (dunces).

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How can it be a "penalty" to lose certification if you don't need it outside the organization anyway?

Reply to
RayDunakin

Ray, "would have implications for" does not equate to "directly affect"

reasons to have them mandated in a Fire code?

Ray, "and would have the grass-roots support (and the ability to weild it in a focused, responsive fashion)" does not equate to "get a better version through"

slander, n.

A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

none of my statements are false, and are therefore not slanderous not all of my remarks are statements

for example, sentences beginning with the word "perhaps" are presented as speculation (regardless of whether they may, in fact, be true)

no, I don't. ARSA has no certification requirement

see my post in Re: nfpa codes - "enabling"? \ Re: ARSA info request for Izzy

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

maybe I want to fly at NAR launches with the cert level I EARNED at TRA

isn't that reasonable?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Ahem... you previously stated that ARSA is an "unincorporated association". In most states that means that ALL the members may be held responsible for actions of another member in the course of the associations business!

Sorry, but I would not want to belong to any association/society that was NOT incorporated. Doug BRS Inc. - VP

Reply to
Rocketweb

Ahem... you previously stated that ARSA is an "unincorporated association". In most states that means that ALL the members may be held responsible for actions of another member in the course of the associations business!

Sorry, but I would not want to belong to any association/society that was NOT incorporated. Doug BRS Inc. - VP

Reply to
Rocketweb

That is entirely correct.

However there have been many such cases and caselaw has tended to assign "proportional blame" (probably not the actual legal term) in those cases. So some common sense has been beaten into the law against the will of scumbag lawyers going after deep pockets.

Also ARSA is itself not operating rockets. Other people do that. It is a mere publisher. That practice is in a legal free ride zone in many respects.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Do you lose your college degree the moment you graduate and leave college?

One would think professional achievements or even hobby achievements would be accumulated like merit badges. I still have the right to claim achievement of the merit badges I earned in scouting, but even though I co-fonded Tripoli, the act of illegally preventing me from rejoining based on falsified claims keeps me from maintaining a rocket certification level I achieved. Even though I have tried to avail myself of any venue short of court to invite (or force) a fair hearing. I was only offered rule-free and monologue lynch mobs.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

*******************
*******************

Freudian slip, Iz?

Reply to
Gary

Wow. Do you have a cite on the convictions? The court documents would clear up a lot of this.

Reply to
Gary

It would be more accurate to say they have allegedly commited crimes. Near as I can tell nobody is pressing charges. The associations are being asked to VOLUNTARILY change their illegal behavior rather than be charged with crimes as a means to change them more effectively and cost effectively and more quickly than any waste of time civil suit.

The choice is theirs as the statute of limitations is fairly long.

And since they have repeatedly proven THEY are willing to press criminal claims to effectuate their goals, this practice only seems fair in reply.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry is correcr

ARSA members at launches operated by ARSA clubs do not launch on behalf of the association

- iz

Jerry Irv> >> Ahem... you previously stated that ARSA is an "unincorporated

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

typos are common when you type 70 wpm with 3 fingers

;)

- iz

Gary wrote:

Reply to