ATF Busts Ningi on UGA Campus

Out here, one was a nitwit, one was ok, two were thugs, and two made up rules as they went along.
"Darrell D. Mobley" wrote:

I'll take your word for it. I guess it's just another of those things to add to, "that's what I like about the south" list; give me a G for God and Georgia. Eee haaa.

Is this Gus?
--
Tweak

Tweak wrote:

You owe me 1 keyboard; root beer will not clean up very well..