Attention...Acknowledge if you agree...

Someone bring that to the attention of the trolls before they attack my kid and invoke several federal laws compelling police to determine their identity and arresting them.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I disagree. Your virginity gives you superior credibility as to how things "look".

Also I just started an "arguement"with you :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Unlimited, perpetual, timeless entertainment. Delivered by Jerry.

And Cuervo.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Forgive but laugh. Trust but verify.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

With you Skippy it is distrust and don't waste your time verifying because you are the biggest liar con-man operating in the model rocket community at the moment. You have no inventory, not stock, no resources ... you are trying to hit up as many potential suckers (Skippy Investors) as you can because you are about to lose your property due to the DOT "model airplane parts" lifestyle that you CHOSE to lead.

The clock is ticking Skippy ... you are running out of time ... silly rabid roo ... you better find some suckers to hand you $60,000.00 or its the end of Skippy ... my this is looking better everyday ... silly rabid roo ...

Reply to
Beatle Man

Oh and don't forget Gary, he is single handedly causing even more regulation of your hobby by his own CRIMINAL actions ... I guess thats ok though ...

And you wonder why they say, "papers please" when the ATF comes to visit a launch or storage site ...

Reply to
Beatle Man

I hear what you are saying. The internet is kindof like the wild west... a lot of things folks can get away with... You just have to look past the crap and find what you can use. Also Yahoo has several great rocketry groups that focus mostly on making and flying rockets.. check them out! One of my favorites:

Good luck

Reply to
Christopher Pine

So post about what's changed. Post asking for updates. Posts asking for help are as useful to the signal to noise ratio as posts with information.

My biggest complaint, and the reason I agree with

Of course its not censorship. It's just that it's a waste of waste. The only thing to do is increase the "signal".

I nor anyone else in this group, have the athority to remove

There is no peer pressure for anonymous trolls, but you have the same power to add to the signal as everyone else!

So what rockets did you fly 17 years ago?

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

Estes stuff mainly. I stopped flying rockets about the time I discovered girls ;). I remember going through many Alpha IIIs, playing with the designers special kit, and am now kicking myself for throwing out that fin alignment guide. I had more kits that I can't recall the names for, but everything was Estes or scratch with Estes parts.

Reply to
Jason

The Alpha III was my first rocket in about 1995 or 1996. I stumbled across a starter set in Wal-Mart. I was compositely oblivious to the whole hobby until then. I had no idea that there were already people flying rockets here in the UK.

Reply to
Darren J Longhorn

I completely disagree with this. I do not lurk in this newsgroup solely for the opportunity to launch attacks on people with whom I have a personal agenda. I try to stay on topic and ask or answer legitimate questions.

And of course all my jokes are terribly funny.

I am not hiding.

And it should be obvious that I always "drink and post."

Reply to
NaCl

This should be in the FAQ.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Tap tap...what happened to my "jerry" filter? This post has "jerry" in it and I still see it.

Confounded machines!

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Statement proven.