Christmas Lights

I saw that one on the news a few days ago! Too bad the guy had to shut it down.

Reply to
raydunakin

Somebody stab me. Now.

Reply to
Tweak

I would but I'm too busy banging my head against the monitor.

Much better.

John

Reply to
John Stein

Tod,

Catch up with the times, not a Tesla Coil, a mid-power laser.

Paint anything you want on the house (or the neighborhood), just watch out for burn in.....

Bob Ellis

BTW, Putting up other peoples lights is pretty big business here in Denver, what else are all those landscaping businesses going to do during the winter? Of course, they also shovel walks, drive ways and parking lots, but that's just to keep them busy till spring.

Reply to
Bob n Robin