DIY cruise missile thwarted

Snip nothing. You rock!

Question authority!

Sue the bastards. If you run into problems in NZ doing that, remember your international human rights have been violated as well thanks to US meddling and you have jurisdiction in The Hague.

There are entities that love to sue pro bono(free) in The Hague.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Inform them that since such a technology transfer is perfectly legal, that for a fee of only $500,000 (TAX FREE, and reversal of your bankruptcy, erasure of your tax debt, and a convincing letter of apology suitable for framing) you will refrain from selling several copies at $100,000 each to Iran.

Jerry

Be a businessman.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Very insightful. You sir have my kudos.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

YOU da man!! Nothing kills a good rumor like hearing it from the horse's mouth.........hope it makes the translation. ;-)

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

If only the people we elect here had a partial understanding of what you've just conveyed.......but alas it's restrict the citizens while the terrorists laugh at the stuffed shirts

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Evidently, so do many federal employees :)

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

Sell your missle to someone WHO WILL FLY IT.

JUST to prove it was viable.

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Did you see that SNL skit where the guy called the 1-800-eatSh*! number on the bumpersticker? That was too funny!

Joel. phx

-Yes he was driving all over switching lanes,...

-Ok

-Huge

-Steaming

-Pile

-and ?@##&&!!!? WhAt??

I had a semi tailgating me at 65mph (in a 55 zone) in the SLOW lane. 3 other lanes to choose from. He ended up swerving into my lane so I had to brake and change lanes to avoid being hit as he passed.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Point - Bruce.

Joel. phx

You got a paypal setup >

Reply to
Joel Corwith

If someone knew how the system worked and engineered it, that is how they would do it.

You might be shocked at the amount of resources that are applied behind the scenes to a case such as yours. Probably enough to buy you a house or two in cash.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Bruce Simpson wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Bruce Simpson wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Are you related to "the Man"?

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

nope, you only have to have the constitutional right to "end" your own unjust government, not someone elses

so ICBM's are a stretch

- iz

shockwaveriderz wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

No, but if he don't fork over the dough he'll be good friends with Bubba.

;)

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

Last time I watched SNL regularly, Belushi and Ackroyd were still there.

Bob Kaplow

It's past your bedtime Bob.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine