DIY cruise missile thwarted

What has been arousing my ire of late is the number of people turning left on a green who think they have the right of way. I can see where the confusion is coming from, as about 1/4 of the intersections around here now have a yield sign for vehicles turning right. But the majority do not, yet plenty of people treat them that way now. Another pet peeve...people who pull into the left lane to pass, go 2 mph above the speed limit and creep by the car they are passing, then cut back into the right lane and accelerate another 10 or 15mph, then repeat the process right when you manage to catch them. If they are that worried about getting a ticket, drive the speed limit and stay right.

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

Bruce Simpson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

So you won't mind being stopped, detained and interrogated several times on your way to your next HPR launch?

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

My sister-in-law had a green arrow installed on the front of her car, just so she could turn left first at any light she wants to. ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

So what else in the back of trucks should we report? What about 55 gallon drums? Big boxes? Pallets of "something" in bags?

Hmmm. So I can show up at your door, say "something smells good in your kitchen...mind if I come in and look around?" and you would just let me (a complete stranger) waltz on in? Because if you turn me away, well, hmmm, there may be something risky going on so I better report you.

Eh? Not if I don't know you. I don't want Ms. Kravitz snooping around, potentially scoping my place out for a future "acquirement opportunity".

Does this remind anyone else of the old anti-Soviet propaganda?

Reply to
Kurt Kesler

100%
Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"The power to tax is the power to destroy."

That is what I think and I think more about it every day.

Ted

Reply to
William E. Williams III