FlyRockets.com is OUTSTANDING!

I want to thank everyone who had something to do with

The site is absolutely superb. I can't think of a better way of introducing and explaining our passion to the rest of the world.

I'm going to add the url to my business cards, handout literature, and correspondence.

Well Done, people!

Doug Pratt

Doug Pratt

I agree all of those involved deserve a well earned "Atta-Boy". Thanks Folks!

Reply to
Dickinson's

Doug, The site is great. But you need to put an expiration date on the links because it will only be there for a year. What then?

Reply to
Robert DeHate

It'll be there for more than a year. If syonic wants the domain name back, we've got .info and .net registered, but I hope we can keep .com.

Reply to
Greg Deputy

Thank you to syonic!

I suspect Syonic has incentive to let it stay active and what it is. These are rocket supporters folks.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine