One moment he's telling everyone in the room that APCP is not a low explosive, the next minute he's telling everyone that it IS a low explosive.. so i called him on it and said which is it.. his response.. LOL

From: Jerry (New Message) at 5:27 PM EST Citizens have RIGHTS fire-pussy

This is the point I was trying to make but i see Jerry made it for me so much better...

Reply to
FIREMANUP

Church Lady: "Well aren't you special."

Reply to
RayDunakin

hes called me worse......my best advice I can give you about JI, is to ignore him.....

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

You're welcome.

Considering all the massive crap you say about me, you get miffed at this? I was right.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Proven in court??? Yep, you da man with the plan, 40 gran in hand, willing to make a stand, lost on apeal -- what's the deal??

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Actually, it looks like they cut him some 17 grand worth of _slack_ on appeal... hard to call that a total "loss": that actually strikes me as quite a significant concession, especially for an "Administrative Appeal" process!

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Fred's spin is the only thing that matters. He got his.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

Flying rockets via ATF permits, magazines and harshly ruled launches.

The opposite of Octoberfest.

Not particularly considerate of rules and procedures that might attract THOUSANDS of participants (whether you measure thousands as 1.1 or 4.0)

Fred, where's that FIRM PO (per my quotes/terms)? Factoring in the need for papers/approvals OF COURSE.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Ok, now we know what Fred's got. Why do you seem to be so envious of it? I mean, "you got yours" is usually something people say when they're jealous of something someone else has that they want.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Why do you need a large PO from Fred to prove you can legally ship? Seems to me if you were able to legally ship motors, you'd be very eager to let anyone and everyone know about it. Demanding a PO before revealing whether you're legal or not hints at some kind of ulterior motive.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Probably he does have a supplier who can provide propellant "with papers" but doesn't want to bother them except in the context of a sincere order of worthwhile size.

As it is, I bet a pallet of "H" motors is like "licking the spoon" when they cast something big.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Incentive.

Only if they were already TRA/NAR/NFPA certified which they are not.

Commercial interest. Nothing more. No lookiloos.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I am? What is your evidence?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Point.

True.

Exactly on point.

Jerry

"Licking the spoon" :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

By that logic, I could ship gasoline as "automotive parts".

You could accurately call rocket nosecones or fins or airframes "model aircraft parts". Using that description for hazmat is deceptive and illegal. The DOT didn't buy it, and no one here will either (except maybe Dave W.)

Reply to
RayDunakin

the above statement, made by you, of course!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Only thing your licking is Skippy's ass. Fool.

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

J.A. Michel