Naramlive has been updated.

Can you say myopic?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@eisner.encompasserve.org:

Hmmm... perhaps we should all request a "Calvin Launch" event at NARAM 46?

Reply to
David W.

Please, let me help: (2)

Main Entry: my·o·pia Pronunciation: mI-'O-pE-& Function: noun Etymology: New Latin, from Greek myOpia, from myOp-, myOps Date: circa 1752

1 : a condition in which the visual images come to a focus in front of the retina of the eye resulting especially in defective vision of distant objects 2 : a lack of foresight or discernment : a narrow view of something

- my·o·pic /-'O-pik, -'ä-/ adjective

- my·o·pi·cal·ly/-pi-k(&-)lE/ adverb

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, a womens division could be beneficial. It would encourage more women to participate, and provide an incentive for sections wanting to win contests and championships to recruit women. And more women in the sport would help get more men into the sport. Men love sporting women, and men enjoy explaining technical things to smiling women as they play dumb. Only this last statement is in jest.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

I have a Space Man Spiff ready! ; )