New AT motor technology

The reason why it is a bell curve is because casing life is reduced by some propellants, long delays, misuse, and high pressure firings.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
getting
The only one "correcting" me is you, and we all know what your word is worth.
Do you deny that NFPA regs have the force of law in states and cities that have adopted them?
raydunakin
Jerry is to economists what Forest Gump is to rocket scientists.
Or possess a Walston.
Reply to
Tweak
In article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, Jerry Irvine at snipped-for-privacy@gte.net wrote on 3/15/05 10:04 PM:
Minor correction.
NFPA writes model codes which are often adopted as local and state regulation by the authority having jurisdiction (AHJ).
Gary
Reply to
Gary C. Rosenfield
ray..ray!! the correct answer is self-regulation.!!!! heheeheehh
now of course X's self regulation may not be Y's self-regulation....
know what I mean vern ?
shockie B)
Reply to
shockwaveriderz
Wrong. 73%.
No, he means packrats like me.
Bob Kaplow
I don't follow your analogy. Forest Gump is fictional person of Good character, and low intelligence, whom mostly good things happens to. Jerry has reasonably high intelligence, but questionable character, whom mostly bad things happen to (possibly his own fault). Forest Gump is a lovable character, while Jerry has an obnoxious RMR presence.
Jerry has a degree in economics form some Kalifornia school, but I don't know if he was ever employed as an economist. However, there is nothing wrong with being a self taught rocket scientist. In that regard, Jerry has surpassed most sport rocketeers.
I guess Jerry is nothing to economists, and Forrest is nothing to rocket scientists. OTOH, the fictional Forrest Gump has done much more for the real and fictional economy, than Jerry has done has done for rocket science, or the economy.
Point! And, I'm not quoting Jerry.
Alan
Reply to
Alan Jones
I wish this was a hypthetical cautionary tale, but it has the stench if truth.
"So tell me punk, was that six shots or only five?"
Reply to
Alan Jones
The label will have a check-off system right on it.
I will be keeping logs of which propellant how many times as well.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Is that like notches on the grip? ;) So does the RSO count the checks before each flight and check the next box, or does he trust the flyer to have proper check marks, or just totally ignore the check-off system?
Alan
Reply to
Alan Jones
Yes.
At a Tripoli launch you get a hard core check because as you know, rocketeers cannot be trusted.
At any other launch, people self-determine and ironically those rocketeers actually honor the trust.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Which in my experience is more concerned with whether or not you've filled in all 50 fields on the flight card than actually looking at the rocket. Any one remember the guy with the white rocket who used a K550 reload WITHOUT THE CASING. He just epoxied in the grains.
Bob's rule of safety check: You should only ask THREE questions. THe trick is in knowing what the right 3 questions are.
Bob Kaplow
what happens if you don't have a pencil or ink pen to mark off the flight? will these LUR come with an attached pen?
shockie B)
Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Site Timeline