No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

There are people (in addition to Jerry) that have been legitimtly expelled and they have to do something to be reinstated. Wonder if that person is one of them.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I did know that Werner Klemperer (Co. Klink) was a Holocaust survivor, but who were the others?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

IF things are as Bob has represented them, it should not have happened and action should be taken by the BOD to prevent it from happeneing again.

Of course there are insufucient facts presented here to make that determination and although Bob seems to be an ok guy, we know he is not unbiased when it involves TRA.

All I'm saying is that if all relevent facts aren't presented, one cannot come to an intelligent conclusion.

Reply to
Phil Stein

THere is only one him at TRA HQ and you know it. You also have dreams about him so I'm sure you know his name.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I have a hard time believeing that you were never told why. Also, I got the reasons and posted them here years ago.

I know that acting dumb comes natural to you but we'd appreciate it if you woulf give it a rest.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Who gives a fat rats ass? The information has already been posted to many times.

Reply to
Phil Stein

You should know since you have a mole inside. Stop playing dumb.

Reply to
Phil Stein

If guess Jerry was having an out of body experience during that reinstatemnet hearing. After reading what he said there (as well as what he told DOT) it seems to be a viable explanation.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I didn't know Klemperer was. I do know Robert Clary (Lebeau) was. I was never sure why they had a Frenchman in an Allied POW camp, though. As I understand it, only US and British personnel would have been in a LuftStalag. That said, Clary is a hero to me for having survived and overcome such an ordeal.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

I just got off the phone with the "alleged" person. I've forwarded his name, the launch it occured at, and the name of the prefect involved to Kevin, who offered to investigate this charge.

Although I've never met him, I trust Kevin to do the right thing.

Unless he gets kicked out of TRA for asking the wrong questions :-(

Bob Kaplow

You'd have to ask Bruce that question. I encourage you to do so.

Bob Kaplow

I thought I was pretty clear about that. The refusal came from the father of the HQ manager. The former BOD member who still occasionally publishes HPR. It was made on the spot during a phone call from the prefect that accepted the membership, so there was no chance for it to be run past the BOD.

Bob Kaplow

I'd love to see an "official" list of TRA members that were expelled, for how long, and what they have to do to be reinstated. I've had ZERO response from TRA since the phone call to me during the Kangaroo Court session. I was never even informed of the outcome of the BOD.

Bob Kaplow

I notice you don't mention any disciplinary action taken against the person who acted improperly.

If the father of the HQ manager is interfering with legitimate HQ operations, HQ should be removed to an independent location.

I've forwarded the FACTS (person's name, launch, prefect name) to Kevin. I'm trusting him to do the right thing and not let this be swept under the rug.

Bob Kaplow

They have that stuff in a database. Did he happen to mention the reason?

Reply to
Phil Stein

I agree in your assesment of Kevin. I think that the details have to be reviewed before anyone can consider any disciplinary action against anyone.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yeah, that's what it sounds like to me. Why else would the prefect call to ask about accepting the membership?

Reply to
raydunakin

Define "Tripoli". If the accusation Bob posted is true, that information never reached the BOD. Much as you like to believe otherwise, Bruce Kelly is not TRA.

identifying

Wrong. Knowing who the individual was might clear things up a lot, since it may have been someone who was expelled and should not be readmitted. It would also make it easier to investigate the circumstances and either prove or disprove wrong-doing by someone at TRA HQ.

Reply to
raydunakin

Jerry is fixated on Bruce (among others.)

Jerry thinks he's 'Special' and in a class by himself. Maybe he's wrong (again.)

Reply to
Phil Stein

And you're the Duke of Disinformation.

That is correct.

Liar. Bob specifically said this incident never went before the BOD.

No one said the alleged victim doesn't know the reason. No one's said anything about why this person isn't a current member, either. We do know that the local prefect must have had reason to question whether or not this person should be readmitted, since it is not standard procedure to call HQ everytime someone submits an application.

raydunakin