No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

snipped-for-privacy@L4software.com says...

Damn, someone playing the selective snip game. Silly twit.
--
Tweak

On Tue, 10 May 2005 09:28:34 -0400, Tweak
Actually it's the pertinent snip game you humor challenged dip-shit.
Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet
http://roci.indyrockets.org "X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."
snipped-for-privacy@L4software.com says...

Then next time try to be funny, asswipe.
--
Tweak

So is rmr this corrosive that more and more get sucked into attacks?
Or is it a training ground for baseless attack?
Jerry
On Tue, 10 May 2005 11:31:15 -0400, Tweak
Next time I'll add a little smiley face emoticon so your pea-brain can grasp the concept.
Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet
http://roci.indyrockets.org "X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."
snipped-for-privacy@L4software.com says...

That way you might stand out from the other caged monkeys intent on flinging poo everywhere. Maybe.
--
Tweak

On 9 May 2005 21:56:57 -0500, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

From what I hear, it's just a flag and a comment field in the membership database.

So you are confirming it.
So am I. I have been told my "status" is "denied".

One field in a database - bfd. It's not like it's in some huge database of people that were suspended.

It is in a "huge" database by TRA standards. All members past and present.
"It's not like it's in some huge database of people"
The percentage of "Denied" as a fraction of currently ACTIVE members is shockingly large.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

is
I say you're talking out of your aft closure as usual. Want to prove me wrong? Post the exact number of people who have been booted out of TRA, and we'll see if it's a "shockingly large" percentage of current active members. Be sure to cite you source too -- pulling a random number out of your nozzle won't cut it.
On 10 May 2005 13:05:09 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Ray -
You haven't left Jerry any wiggle room so he can take liberties with the truth - unless his dog counts.

That's not the question I stated.
"There's nothing to apologize for. Apparently you are STILL incapable of understanding the difference between making a statement of fact, and the listing of possible scenarios." - Ray Dunakin 5-10-05, ultimate TRA apologist
The issue was folks whose status field is denied.

I could tell you, but she would have to kill me :)

Jerry Irvine wrote:

you did not ask (state) a question.
But you did spew this:
"The percentage of "Denied" as a fraction of currently ACTIVE members is shockingly large."
Why don't you answer Ray's question? Is it because you're a liar?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

members
prove me

TRA,
Whatever. You're still just making up crap. Either post some actual numbers and a veriable source, or sit down and shut up.

active
out

One cannot have a civil conversation with you Ray.

Actually, I've found Ray to be quite civil. However, when it comes to politics, it seems that *every* discussion eventually degenerates to name-calling. :-(

Perhaps you LIKE his "logic" as well.
:)
Jerry Irvine wrote:

I prefer Ray's logic, compared say, to your illogic, any day of the week.

Truth be told, I've been tuning out the insults... from BOTH parties. I can't debate the logic, because I don't have all the facts before me.
I was merely pointing out that, when discussing technical matters, Ray is both knowledgeable and well-mannered. (As are YOU, Jerry, when talking rockets...) The problem arises when we 'talk' about politics, and personality clashes ensue.