No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Funny, you don't have a problem with someone being a fraud and deadbeat, but you sure hate to see any reminders of the truth.

raydunakin

One cannot have a civil conversation with you Ray.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Actually, I've found Ray to be quite civil. However, when it comes to politics, it seems that *every* discussion eventually degenerates to name-calling. :-(

Reply to
Len Lekx

Perhaps you LIKE his "logic" as well.

:)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ever notice that those almost always involve Jerry and the names are called by both Jerry and Ray. I admit I'm no angel I just wanted to point out that Jerry often instigates and / or starts the name calling. In fact Ray never used to do it until after Jerry had done it to him for quite sometime.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I prefer Ray's logic, compared say, to your illogic, any day of the week.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The penalty for Bigamy is having 2 mothers-in-law...

Bob Kaplow

Not if they're sisters. Or mother and daughter. I thought you were a aupporter of David Koresh?

Reply to
shreadvector

That's exactly like saying I cause your bullying.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Truth be told, I've been tuning out the insults... from BOTH parties. I can't debate the logic, because I don't have all the facts before me.

I was merely pointing out that, when discussing technical matters, Ray is both knowledgeable and well-mannered. (As are YOU, Jerry, when talking rockets...) The problem arises when we 'talk' about politics, and personality clashes ensue.

Reply to
Len Lekx

Making up BS instead of posting facts and verifiable sources is not the way to have a civil conversation with anyone.

raydunakin

Damn - that's harsh!! Don't they have the cruel and unusual punishment thing in Utah?

Reply to
Phil Stein

I don't bully. I call it as I see it. See now you're calling me a bully. I was right and you have taken liberties with the truth.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I tune them ALL out with a killfile. I find it makes rmr remarkably usable. I agree that most of these parties have occasional usefull on-topic posts, but life is too short.

GC

Reply to
Gary Crowell / VCP

He's special enough that I'll never buy a T-shirt from him.

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

He'll never live that one down. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

I'm sure that on Jerry's tombstone it will say "Wanna buy a T-shirt..."

Bob Kaplow

I only asked on one t-shirt.

All the ones before came free with motor sales.

You seem to not BELIEVE in resolution of commercial transactions that DID occur.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Make your own!

Tombstone Generator: