No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

bob: you espouse extremist viewpoints..ya know, the jack booted thug thing?

I'm sure the BATFE has a "file" on you..... have you received your DOJ letter today?

heheheh shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Respect.

Name them.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I think the irrational person is in Orem...

That's certainly possible. I've provided Kevin with the name of the person who was bounced, the launch he attended, and the name of the prefect that apparantly talked to Bruce. Since it happened during a phone call, gthere is no transcript, but also no time for Bruce to have confered with the TRA BOD over the matter. I trust him to get to the bottom of this.

But knowing the person involved, I have no reason to suspect that he was lying. And I have every reason to suspect that Bruce would do exactly what this person told me he did. He did not ask me to post this to RMR to stir things up. I asked him for permission to do so, and again to get permission to forward his name to Kevin. All he wanted to do was to fly some rockets. Which he did.

Bob Kaplow

I can't friggin believe we agree on something.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Ah, come on. It is phun!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

But I frequently us his famous line...

Bob Kaplow

Great. Ask them for a copy of the notice, and forward me a copy when you get it. I hereby give permission for PHIL STEIN to have such a disclosure in private email.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

A prefect is required to report insured people "ASAP".

I know. I used to be a prefect.

A founding Prefect BTW.

Jerry

TRA#012

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

More convenient for rewriting history later to not be on the record in the first place.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

First off, it has not yet been established that this incident actually took place, or what the actual circumstances were if it did take place. Perhaps the person made the whole thing up. Or, the individual could have been permanently kicked out, or kicked out with readmittance allowed only under conditions which have not yet been met.

Secondly, what Bruce may or may not believe is irrelevant. He is NOT TRA and does not have the authority to unilaterally reject memberships.

raydunakin

Learn to read, moron. I made NO claim, I just pointed out that there are several possible ways this could have played out.

=A1

Reply to
raydunakin

YOUR posts. Looks to me like you're the one who's obsessed.

They had provided the proof of your numerous malicious postings, so you say they're "obsessed with rmr". But if they hadn't produced that evidence, you would have faulted them for lack of evidence.

=CE

Reply to
raydunakin

Those are not the only valid reasons for revoking someone's membership.

"Many others"? How many?

If that's all it takes to get your membership revoked, most of us would have been kicked out by now.

raydunakin

Jerry Irv> > > H as the name of the individula(s) who made the decision been posted?

publishes HPR.

sanctioned

Wow Jerry, you should enter the Olympics! You'd win gold in the long jump for sure, the way you jumped to that conclusion.

Reply to
raydunakin

So do I.

That may be, and if so BK should be taken to the proverbial woodshed. But until we know the facts people shouldn't be jumping to conclusions.

Reply to
raydunakin

I'm sure they have a 'file' on me too. No, I didn't get any such leetter, cuz I'm not a customer of Firefox or the like.

But I regularly get catalogs from fireworks and gun dealers that the BATFE has sold their mailing list to. yes, I tracck junk mail sources!

Bob Kaplow

Corrction; I was informed this evening that his kids, or at least Ms HQ are all married, in several cases with children, and out of the house.

Bob Kaplow

I've never heard of any Prefect being required to call HQ from the field for approval of membership applications, nor have I ever heard of any Prefect practicing such a policy.

Which prefecture was that?

raydunakin

Bob said the Prefect called HQ, not the other way around.

raydunakin

I eventually did see a copy of the altered minutes in the TR. Although they left out most of my comments and defense, they left in a rather racist comment by a former BOD member. Should be required reading, espcially if you can find the tape of the actual conversation to compare it to.

Bob Kaplow