No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

When the TRA proof is posted, apologize for this FALSE post.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What is the proverbial woodshed. In this case. Specifically.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Unless you are an obsequious sycophant.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Lucerne Test Range, IIRC...

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Not in the opinion of the TRA BOD!!

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Hey Phil, have you considered that Jerry may not be acting? Christopher Brian Deem NAR 12308 TRA 2256 level II

Phil Ste> >

Reply to
Christopher Brian Deem

Me too.

GFL

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why is that? Several (non-rocketry) organizations of which I am a member of have the same thing. Even doctors and lawyers play this way.

Reply to
Tweak

I believe it's his wife, Pat.

Reply to
Phil Stein

From what I hear, it's just a flag and a comment field in the membership database.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Let's get all the facts and then decide.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Check the minutes from your hearing. You can find them on your web site.

Reply to
Phil Stein

NOT on rmr for either.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

So you are confirming it.

So am I. I have been told my "status" is "denied".

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Damn, someone comparing TRA to lawyers... The idea that lawyers and TRA do things the same was is somewhat frightening to me.

Mario Perdue NAR #22012 Sr. L2 for email drop the planet

"X-ray-Delta-One, this is Mission Control, two-one-five-six, transmission concluded."

Reply to
Mario Perdue

Damn, someone playing the selective snip game. Silly twit.

Reply to
Tweak

Poor fixated jerry.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

One field in a database - bfd. It's not like it's in some huge database of people that were suspended.

Reply to
Phil Stein

And now you're just a convicted fraud.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Actually it's the pertinent snip game you humor challenged dip-shit.