Re: Why does jerry irvine ship rocket motors as "model aircraft parts"?

:)

Repetition is next to godliness.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What does that mean, exactly?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Then why not lable the 200 pounds of rocket motors as "non-explosive rocket propellant"? Or better yet, "Unregulated Rocket Propellant".

Jerry (and ass kisser Dave): If you two trolls really thought that Jerry was some kind of civil disobedient trend setter, then why didn't Jerry flont the fact that his shipment contained unregulated non-explosive rocket motors instead of lying about it and trying to hide them under a false name?

steve

Jerry, I have $50 right here that says you will not answer this question truthfully and forthright.

steve bloom

(truthfully and forthright will be judged by the readers of rmr. Hint; It ain't no Jerry-Speak.)

Reply to
default

Well, I was taught that someone who keeps trying the same thing, over and over, expecting a different outcome was, well, not very smart. But Jerry continues trying to solve all his business problems via rmr, droning on and on with the same ol' stuff, saying the same crap, and getting the same responses.

You'd think he'd realize someday that no matter how much you whine and cry on rmr, you can't get a LEMP, DOT numbers or NAR certification here.

So I wouldn't say "Repetition is next to godliness." I'd say "Jerryness is next to dumbassness."

But tha'ts JMO.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

A non-ass-kisser would have come up with some better words, Dave.

How 'bout

1) Non-explosive rocket motors 2) Non-explosive rocket propellant 3) Non-regulated rocket motors 4) Non-regulated rocket propellant 5) Unclassified rocket motors 6) Unclassified rocket propellant 7) Safe and sane rocket motors (okay, that's kinda funny)

Anyway, see a trend here, Dave? All the descriptions mention rocket motors or propellant. If Jerry was really trying to set a new benchmark, why did he hide in subterfuge and deception?

Jerry is a very crafty, deceptive, dishonest man, Dave. He has you under his spell. You are totally brainwashed by the man. It is a classic case of... what do they call it when an older man seduces a young boy?

Reply to
default

Wipe your chin again.

If Skippy is so sure of himself why didn't he label them "Rocket Motors"?

Reply to
Brian Efforts

THAT should be in the FAQ.

Reply to
Brian Efforts

You may or may not be right but, no one can dispute the result of not following the law. My suggestion is that people follow the law or regulation or whatever you want to call it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

It's invalid - the formula isn't shown. That could be a report for table salt.

Reply to
Phil Stein

So that's why you're the rocket god?

Reply to
Phil Stein

You are a pathetic Jerry suck-ass. Obviously, you think what Jerry did is alright. Just because you THINK the regulations are "excessive and overly restrictive" doesn't mean that it's OK to slap a "model aircraft parts" label on a 210 pound crate of rocket motors and ship it. It's wrong, fraudulent, and illegal. If this were not true, Jerry would not be sitting on a 40,000 fine.

If you weren't so busy being a Jerry suck-ass, you might be able to understand this very simple concept.

-- Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

J.A. Michel

How do you do that when it varies from person to person and from time to time and away from the written documents?

Remember that silly NAR/ATF lawsuit?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I'll add those to the top 10.

How could I have flaunted it any more than I did? It had the paper work with the shipment and the paperwork was presneted in the administrative action, AND the paperwork was presented to Ken Allen prior to shipment.

Which incidentally he agreed to keep in "commercial" confidence. That went out the window when he went the "narc" route I guess.

Pay me.

NOW.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

The point is; 40 grand to the man, on demand, lost on appeal-- hey we now know the deal and listen to him squeal...

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Why use the word explosive?

Perhaps.

False since there WERE tests and classifications.

Has a legal meaning in fireworks.

Trolling?

Spell? The same person that made a H2O2 rocket and H2O2 you couldn't do on your best day is able to be put under spells?

Cool!

Dave W.

Make me 5000 gallons of 90% H2O2.

Make me 5000 gallons of 90% H2O2.

Make me 5000 gallons of 90% H2O2.

Make me 5000 gallons of 90% H2O2.

I have a spaceplane I want to fly :)

You will comply.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Answer the question, Why does jerry irvine ship rocket motors as "model aircraft parts"?

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Answer the question, Why does jerry irvine ship rocket motors as "model aircraft parts"?

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Answer the question, Why does jerry irvine ship rocket motors as "model aircraft parts"?

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

some kind of

and trying to

truthfully and

Well Jerry, Answer the question, Why does jerry irvine ship rocket motors as "model aircraft parts"?

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Answer the question Jerry, Why does jerry irvine ship rocket motors as "model aircraft parts"?

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace