Re: Why does jerry irvine ship rocket motors as "model aircraft parts"?

But you wouldn't.

Where's that FAA waiver for the rocket in the ARTICLE you PUBLISHED Ray?

To quote YOU:

"LOL! In your dreams. I had no involvement with it at all. Of course, when you post stuff on a public forum, I have as much right as anyone to respond with the facts."

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

An outright lie... What shipment you talking about?? The only MDRA member to talk to DOT as was me and you requested it be done on your behalf. Not my problem the results were less or more than what you expected. You provided and are responsible for the facts, as they unfolded.

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

Behalf?

[whether] "Mr. Irvine has complied with the instructions provided him, with no response from your office unless he has taken liberties with the truth, there are problems he has failed to disclose, resulting in a delay in the response from you or your office, and or both."

- W.E. "Fred" Wallace, MDRA 6-26-01 letter to DOT

I asked you to generate FUD?

Nope.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Based on the facts, it seems that you did in fact "take liberties with the truth".

The above text, which you keep reprinting, in fact, proves that you have been lying for years, about your legal status with the DOT.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

By the time I wrote that piece, I already knew you were a liar and had not been on the up and up with me. In fact, given the information I had uncovered about you and your activities, by that time, I was being nice. As it was, I provided only the documentation you provided and nothing else. How about the two O motors, (or were they N motors) that wound up in Delaware: should I go on?? You need to let it go and shut the f*&k up.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

There is no blow to my ego; I wrote the words and stand by there literal meaning. However, I'm glad to see you acknowledge the fact, "there is more information and damaging facts out there than has surfaced". I wonder how much will surface, if you take your case to court; just a thought that just came to mind..

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

You have no idea what your talking about. However, if Jerry wants to spill the whole pot of beans; oh well, not a problem for me.

fred w

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

YOU are the ONLY one spilling anything and YOU are transparant in that fact.

And for that, f*ck you.

You have no care for people.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you're innocent, what information would there be to "spill"?

you got popped by the DOT, for shipping violations, how is that Fred's fault?

Fred "cares" more for "people", than you do, that's a fact

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

With the activity you attempted to involve some members of our group, I have the same regard for you. I only wish I could express it verbally to you, eye ball to eye ball, so I could see the expression on your face.

fred w

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

I am about as innocent as you are Brian.

Narc

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"attempted" by trying to comply in every way and NOT doing anything till it was blessed by the board?

Is that what you mean?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, I don't know why you keep posting that, since it's been proven that you WERE taking liberties with the truth in regards to shipping.

Reply to
RayDunakin

No, I don't. _You're_ the one who keeps trying to sound like he knows the "ugly rumors behind the truth" or something... what are you tring to do - blow enough smoke to start a fire?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

And you're the one who keeps daring him to do it. I wonder if you'll ever learn when to shut up.

Note to Dave W: I'm not "trying to shut Jerry up", I'm merely advising him that shutting up is often a wise course of action.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Wipe your chin, Dave.

Reply to
Brian Efforts

What you think is irrelevant.. Go find a bridge to crawl under.

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Bullshit.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

absolutely. his goal is fire. stop it.

Fred you successfully participated in "busting" me. Let sleeping dogs lay.

BTW you UNSUCCESSFULLY participated in getting any papers even acted on by DOT much less approved or denied or a request for further information.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Given what you have done and said since, I am beginnig to believe it was intentional and malicious.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine