Save Rocketry Now Prizes-Again

On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:21:03 -0800, David Erbas-White

This is Kevin's fault? Thats ok Kevin - we like you anyway. 8-)
In almost all cases, everyone's efforts related to the raffel are appreciated.
Phil
Let me make it clear that I have no issues with the Save Rocketry Now people. I understand and agree with the way you ran it. To tell you the truth I didn't have any issues with Jerry Irvine until now. Over the years I've heard enough stories from reputable sources that I would never consider doing business with him.
On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:47:02 -0600, Kevin Trojanowski

Bill Spadafora http://home.att.net/~billspad or http://www.billsplumbing.com or NARTS http://www.nar.org/NARTS/cat.html snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net snipped-for-privacy@billsplumbing.com
Bill,
Check out this link of my experiences with Mr. Irvine in trying to get the Titan kit I won as part of Save Rocketry Now:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.models.rockets/browse_thread/thread/a7e252a06e949b30/a7b13b236fdc84fb?hl=en#a7b13b236fdc84fb
Richard