[TRA motor certs] USR

We will be shooting rockets EVERY weekend in January and already shot rockets DURING THE WEEK for most of the first week of January (and the last week in December).

I hope Fred (and many others) can fly 1/10 the number of flights or the power discharged.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Charming. Now you're stooping to the same level as the deranged, disbarred lawyer.

Reply to
RayDunakin

But not to your level or that of his son.

Besides when was agreeing with an rmr post from ANYONE, "stooping to his level". I thought this was a discussion group. I must have been misguided.

Obviously I must be more cautious about agreeing with YOU in the future.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Actually, JM's recent posts appear to be pretty darn lucid... I don't quite think he's fit to be labeled "deranged" ATM.

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

wow, Duane!

wanna write my biography?

I could use a kind word right about now

- iz

Duane Phillips wrote:

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I wonder who is this responding to? 'can't tell from the quotation ;)

- iz

RayDunak>

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

So what you are saying is I should attach this post to my personal documents when applying for government contracts and international permissions?

:)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

FSI also shipped Thermalite with every motor I eer got from them. And Centuri /Enerjet Sure Shot was nothing but thermalite minus the wrap.

Bob Kaplow

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

A scary thought as I see it. One that Jerry will no doubt say belongs in the FAQ

Bob Kaplow

I just posted about FSI (and Centuri), but yes, Composite Dynamics, SSRS, and even AT at one time had Thermalite based ignitors. And probalby others I'm forgetting.

Bob Kaplow

Bingo. But to be fair we're NOT talking about the earlier TRA president, Ed Tindell, who was single handedly removed from office by Chuck Rogers. It would seem that all of TRAs problems started at this point in time.

Bob Kaplow

Correct.

And Ed "saved the hobby" with his "in-office" efforts.

ACTUAL anti-terrorism.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

That is not a FAQ'ism.

It is a truism.

:)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nope, Glue fumes!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

This makes all the grumbling about sending TRA the money for Save Rocketry commercial valid.......has there been an accounting of all monies? It gives me major doubts about giving up my cc numbers. It would have to be done differently for me to donate again. Much differently.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

Were they doing it legally with the 1.4C exemption like estes does? Or were they piggybacking illegally like JI was trying to do?

steve

Reply to
default

Reply to
default

Reply to
baDBob

At one time Aerotech, Vulcan, and most of the other composite motor manufacturers provided Thermalite ignitors. You could also buy spools of it from most motor vendors. Then the ATF decided it needed regulating.

Reply to
RayDunakin