[TRA motor certs] USR

thats it ? that's *all* ?

"it was in error and that the error was corrected" ?

"how conVEENnient, well who do you suppose was behind that error, hmmmm? .... the DEVIL!!??" - Church Lady

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Ray, the gullible apologist

o, that explains it! Jerry was being 'punished'!

(I'm glad we got to the bottom of this, I feel so much better now!)

famous words of Alfred E. Neuman, "What, me worry?"

Ray, that is why the org and the hobby is in such a sorry state .. because people like you 'frankly don't care'.

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

So you do acknowledge that there is atleast one unwritten rule. If there is one, how do you know there aren't others?

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

Quoted from below, "Frankly, I don't care."

Don't care about what? Due to the frequency and nature of your posts, I cannot possibly believe this statement... although it is telling none the less.

Reply to
Duane Phillips

we agree to disagree here.

To be in an authority position and be that thin skinned the persons at the top were the wrong people for the job.

Well if no one cares we'll all be flying paper airplanes in a few years, if *they* are still allowed

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

So can I have a 2 year jump start too? "Just to be fair" of course.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

But it was never post-facto verified in public.

The donating public.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Probably the worst state to have. Explains a lot about how someone could go years delivering less magazines than paid for and pocketing the money. People simply say "I don't care." Explains a lot about the state of this country. Also, explains why we are not already on Mars.

Bob

Reply to
baDBob

You had certified motors also.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Who else has had this policy laid down in front of them? And EXACTLY what statements has Jerry made about TRA that have been lies?

Where is this rule in the TMT policies. It's something that Bruce made up on the spot, totally outside his authority, as usual. Even if its true, and even if it seems like a good idea, it's yet another example of Bruce doing on his own what he's not got the authority to do, and never did have. It's also totally different than the story we heard back when Jerrys motors had their certs pulled. One that was credible at the time because it came from Sue.

If you want a policy that no "ripoff scam artist scum bag liars" can certify HPR motors, put it in NFPA 1127. Not in a private letter from Bruce to Jerry.

Bob Kaplow

FSI (and IIRC CD and SSRS) was party to the exemption along with Estes et al. Centuri predates the exemption.

Bob Kaplow

It's a "class C" material.

Bob Kaplow

A perfectly good policy. As long as you don't claim 501C3 status. I suggest TRA turn in its tax exempt status and pay its share as a private corporation.

Yes! If TRA really wanted to go after a vendor who had screwed TRA members repeatedly, violated numerous laws, lied, violated numberous TRA bylaws and rules, etc etc, they'd have expelled Kelly and impaled his head on a pike long ago.

Bob Kaplow

What dealer has USR motors in stock? Reply by private email if necessary.

Bob Kaplow

Isn't the ATF's charter specifically to make explosives items available to citizens without undue burdon?

Just redefine "undue burdon" in a way a judge buys.

Toward freedom for god's sake.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Of course Frank doesn't do it. He doesn't on a computer! But just check the posts that Dave has made on Frank's behalf.

Bob Kaplow

They sure did, at least as compared to Jerry.

Yes and no. Kosdon E/W certs were not pulled until several years after USR certs. And when they were pulled, users were given about a year to burn up their stock of Kosdon motors before they became worthless.

The treatment reminds me a lot of "separate but equal"...

Bob Kaplow

No, the "error" has not been corrected. The error was in giving unfavorable treatment to USR as compared to other manufacturers. This has been TRA policy for about a decade. Rules have been written to enforce this, which have been conveniently ignored when they impact other manufacturers. The recent Ellis by Aerotech motors are a perfect example of something prohibited by silly TRA regs that are only enforced when one of the parties is USR.

Bob Kaplow

Jerry was backdating new motors with old dates, Hence immediate decertification.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It seems so obvious but TRA leaders and lackies just deny it as if the denial itself has any impact whatsoever on the fact.

TRA behavior and speech is "orthagonal with" actual reality.

Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Jerry Irvine