[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Geez, I hope he's not a pointillist!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Some weenie that does fly has stuck his nose in it?

Do us a favor - don't help us.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I just want to be sure you know you know more about what he means than he does himself.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"I sure hope children are not putting rocket motors, of any kind, in their pockets."

- Fred Wallace

"Since Mr. Kelly's *main purpose* here is to 'build the image' that I am capable of more 'violations' than he is (I've now got TWO 'black marks' to his ONE), we can just forget about *HIS* 'violation' that started this whole thing. One of his *most typical* tactics - when painted into a corner, the classic (and child-like) approach is to say, "Ooooh, look over there!!" (to distract attention from the fact that he got caught with his hand in the 'cookie jar')."

- John Cato

"I believe it was President Lyndon Johnson who looked at the Apollo program, was awed by the magnitude and possibilities of the system and said that the American people would just piss it away."

- A.Roger Wilfong

"If you fail to think ahead to the possible consequences of your actions, you're acting on the level of conciousness of apes and small children. If you know the consequences, and fail to do something to ensure those consequences are desirable or at least tolerable, then you're part of the problem. Those who are doing something (even if only spreading the word at this stage) are those you rail against -- which would seem to put you in one of the first two categories."

- Donald Qualls

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

For those who don't "get it", 501-c-3 records are public and cannot have restrictions added. Hence the term public. TRA is entitled to charge reasonable reproduction costs, but that is all.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I can read.

'request for board minutes, acting on the advice of Ken Good, then Vice President of Tripoli to petition the HQ for the materials I requested"

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why is that?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

He was told by a BOD member to ask HQ for the materials. HQ doesn't have the authority to turn down a request directed to them by the BOD.

Nor does an IRS 501C3 org have the right to limit access to their records.

You're out of the loop. HQ just moved from WI to IA. But the response from there would either be "here they are, but the postage copying costs are $$$", or "come on down!"

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

If that were true, you'd have legal recourse.

Reply to
raydunakin

Not very well, apparently. You didn't notice that my question was addressed to Iz, not you; and you didn't even answer the questions. Of course you couldn't, since you aren't Iz.

raydunakin

Sometimes I think you have understanding,

other times I'm not so sure. You can find the answer to your question in my earlier posts.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

So, you have a lowly opinion of sheep, and belief that members have a need for, or are deserving of flattery.

By which I mean that I do not denigrate people for being good followers. You would do well to clearly state what you mean and not try to twist, spin, and misinterpret what I and others say.

Focus! Focus! There is no need for you to denigrate the people named above, we know all about them.

Pass/fail does not give me the tested performance of a product.

Don't denigrate Bob and then expect him to make or support your point for you. State your own case.

I'm confident that when Jack Kane signs his name to a NAR S&T certification data sheet showing that a particular motor tested had an average delay of 6 seconds, that it was in fact 6 seconds and not 9 seconds. If a mistake was made, I'm confident that Jake Kane will correct it.

I too manage to get by on "just" the complete NAR S&T certification reports, It is the TMT reports that I find inadequate.

You sound like the kind of guy who just wants to light the fuse and run. Many of us on RMR are rocketry engineers by degree and or experience. "Freaking anal retentive" tells me where you are coming form, but most of us engineering types determine what to expect before we press the launch button. It is just common sense SOP for us. Get over it.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

I see you "get" Ray.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nope.

He is in denial.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

It's a "bunch of shit".

Damn!! That was a mouthfull!

:)

Reply to
default

Sure, they told him to ask, they didn't say he would get them, or under what conditions.

If Iz thinks Kelly was acting on his own authority without approval from the BOD, then he should take his complaint to the BOD.

It's only limited by the willingness of the individual to come get them. Doing so may be inconvenient but it's not "limited access".

Reply to
raydunakin

I think the new HQ is just up the road a piece in Cedar Rapids. I have an uncle living in an adjoining town. I'd be happy to visit HQ for you, although it may not actually save any expenses.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

Thank you for not quoting the nasty part.

Reply to
Alan Jones

I don't think NAR collects or gives enough information to satisfy a true anal retentive engineer. Think about it - they average 3 samples. You don't know each sample tested out to. How about a 9 second delay where the samples were 9, 7 & 11? You still get an average of 9.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Yep, northeast corner of the Cedar Rapids area, in Marion.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski