[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Who is this mystery insider, is it you? Is it Bob? Is it Cato?

They protect the membership from you.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

I've asked that this be fixed. Do you think I'll get a response to my request before I hear back from TMT?

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

You're welcome to come by and inspect the toilet seats. But one is likely to wack you on the back of the head in the process :-)

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L >>> To reply, there's no internet on Mars (yet)!

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

What I will not get are motors without sufficiently complete certification test data. That is my choice, and a revenue loss to the manufacturer.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

That you think? ;)

Not at all. I elevate the membership ship for flying rockets in spite of any organization or leadership problems. Few people want to get involved in political issues or witch hunts, and I don't denigrate people for being good followers, especialy if they choose a wise leader to follow. However, I do tend to hold some activists in higher regard.

I don't claim to need a particular precision or guarantee of precision, I just need to know the tested performance of a product before I use it.

I'm not aware of NAR S&T certifying any motors that failed their certification testing, including standards of variation per NPFA codes.

That is not my concern. A user's perception is his own problem.

I cannot safely design and fly rockets based only on suspect reports from random individuals perception. I need to start with the complete certification test data. Then I consider recent user reports from trusted individuals, and I decide if I need to do my own motor testing prior to actually flying a motor, or return the motors to the manufacturer, or perhaps keep them for a non flying motor collection.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Jones

No one's forcing you to use TRA-certified motors. If you don't like the way they certify them, just don't use those motors.

Reply to
raydunakin

Yes that is your choice to make. I guess Jerry motors are not your choice either..(:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

Is that your statement for the benefit of 35 state AG's as well?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

:)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

really?

this was recieved via certified mail in response to my request for board minutes, acting on the advice of Ken Good, then Vice President of Tripoli to petition the HQ for the materials I requested in support of inquiries into the alleged misconduct of the BOD

verbatim, snipped only for brevity. I would be happy to provide the entire scan in PDF format to anyone interested

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only]

oh, but it has

on many occassions with clear evidence, in a number of ways yet all revealing a consistent picture

but as I said, you have no use for evidence

either to acknowledge it or to provide it

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only]

what is wrong with this picture?

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only]

Sure thing yoda....

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

Comparing them to sheep isn't very "elevating", and it's certainly not flattering.

By which you clearly mean, a leader you approve of, regardless of whether the members approve or not.

"Activists"? What "activists"?? Surely you don't mean jerks like Jerry, who just wants a free pass for his illegal motors? Or a Johnny Come Lately conspiracy-theory crackpot like Iz? Or Bob K, a control freak who can't stand the fact that TRA doesn't do things they way he thinks they should?

Pass/fail gives you that -- if it passed, you know that it must be within the allowable standard of variability.

Talk to Bob K. He claims they certified some F motors that are designated as having a 9 second delay even though they tested out to 6 seconds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's more than the 20% variation allowed under NFPA codes.

Ah, but you do seem to have a perception problem. You apparently think that the delay times certified are not accurate. What reason is there to demand the test data unless you don't trust the delays to be accurate within allowable tolerances?

Sounds pretty freaking anal rententive to me. When do you ever find the time to actually fly anything? And how do you think the rest of us manage to get by on "just" the certification reports, without going to all that other trouble?=20

=D1

Reply to
raydunakin

That's correct, it's your choice. So what's the problem?

Reply to
raydunakin

Why, are you in trouble in 34 more states? Is that how many states you shipped your destructive devices... er, "model aircraft parts" to?

Reply to
raydunakin

Izzy you poor lost soul...

This doesn't indicate that BK is on the BOD. It indicates that he's at HQ, and you must approach your request with the BOD, especialy when BK tells you to do so!!

I'm sure you'd get a similar response if you sent a similar request to the NAR HQ in Altoona Wis.

Did you contact Ken Good when HQ said that you needed BOD signoff on the request, or did you just sit and stew and add small fragments to your mosaic?

How many times have you called a bank, the folks that hold your mortgage, or "support" for a product you bought, etc., with a question only to get transferred from A to B to C and back to A! Then A transfers you to D, and all you get is voice mail. This is not a mass conspiracy..

What did Ken Good say when BK wouldn't expend time to gather what you requested without BOD approval? (It only figures that your request would require expending time and money, as I doubt BK has a packet on the shelf he could just "send out")

Let me guess.. You never got back to Ken Good....

IZ.. Go to Utah and dig thru the records, or contact the BOD and pay for someone to dig thru the records for you! They did not say they weren't available to you.. Just that if you want the info, they won't expend resources gathering info for you, without being reimbursed!

I just can't see how you could view this as BK is on the BOD! But then again, most of what you say makes no sense...

Reply to
AZ Woody

Are you saying that he was acting unilaterly, and that these terms were not put forth, or approved, by the BOD? If that is your claim, what proof do you have? Did you ask the BOD about it?

Reply to
raydunakin

Saying "it has" doesn't make it so.

What happened to the mosaic? We're still waiting for it to be revealed. Did you give up and switch to oils?

raydunakin

Not a single thing. Why, do you think he should be forced to buy or use motors he doesn't want?

Reply to
raydunakin