[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only] wrote:

Sure thing yoda....
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only] wrote:

Saying "it has" doesn't make it so.

What happened to the mosaic? We're still waiting for it to be revealed. Did you give up and switch to oils?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Geez, I hope he's not a pointillist!
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:07:04 -0400, Phil Stein

We know that the NFPA codes say. What we don't know is the complete TMT test results.
FYI, expectation is a mathematical term used extensively in the field of optimal estimation.

What? Please post a link to comparable TMT cert data so that I can compare the two.

Just to be clear, I'm not satisfied with just pass/fail testing results.
Alan
Alan Jones wrote:

Get past it, that's all you get..
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:10:48 -0400, "W. E. Fred Wallace"

What I will not get are motors without sufficiently complete certification test data. That is my choice, and a revenue loss to the manufacturer.
Alan
Alan Jones wrote:

Yes that is your choice to make. I guess Jerry motors are not your choice either..(:-)
Alan Jones wrote:

That's correct, it's your choice. So what's the problem?

On 13 Jul 2005 22:11:54 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Sometimes I think you have understanding,

other times I'm not so sure. You can find the answer to your question in my earlier posts.
Alan

Did you read my NAR Certification Dates post? How do you feel about that testing?
Alan Jones wrote:

No one's forcing you to use TRA-certified motors. If you don't like the way they certify them, just don't use those motors.

Is that your statement for the benefit of 35 state AG's as well?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Why, are you in trouble in 34 more states? Is that how many states you shipped your destructive devices... er, "model aircraft parts" to?
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

what is wrong with this picture?
- iz
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only] wrote:

Not a single thing. Why, do you think he should be forced to buy or use motors he doesn't want?
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 04:07:20 GMT, "Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce

Some weenie that does fly has stuck his nose in it?
Do us a favor - don't help us.
"Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed [announce only]"

"I sure hope children are not putting rocket motors, of any kind, in their pockets." - Fred Wallace
"Since Mr. Kelly's *main purpose* here is to 'build the image' that I am capable of more 'violations' than he is (I've now got TWO 'black marks' to his ONE), we can just forget about *HIS* 'violation' that started this whole thing. One of his *most typical* tactics - when painted into a corner, the classic (and child-like) approach is to say, "Ooooh, look over there!!" (to distract attention from the fact that he got caught with his hand in the 'cookie jar')." - John Cato
"I believe it was President Lyndon Johnson who looked at the Apollo program, was awed by the magnitude and possibilities of the system and said that the American people would just piss it away." - A.Roger Wilfong
"If you fail to think ahead to the possible consequences of your actions, you're acting on the level of conciousness of apes and small children. If you know the consequences, and fail to do something to ensure those consequences are desirable or at least tolerable, then you're part of the problem. Those who are doing something (even if only spreading the word at this stage) are those you rail against -- which would seem to put you in one of the first two categories." - Donald Qualls
Alan Jones wrote:

And he's unwilling to accept that the rest of TRA's membership doesn't agree with his definition of "better".

So does the fact that you disagree with TRA mean that TRA is "corrupt" or evil, and that people should spend all their time bitching about it like Bob and Jerry do?

I agree that thrust curves are necessary. I don't see the need for anything more detailed when it comes to delays. By law there can be up to 20 percent variation in the delays. Providing the test data won't change that fact. If you need more precision than that, you should be using electronics.
BTW, Bob has claimed that some delays on motors which were tested by NAR came out significantly different than the manufacturer's designation. If that's the case, why did NAR cert them? They should have either failed the cert, or required the manufacturer to change the designation to fit the actual performance of the delay.

They do. Phil's talking about user error, which is the most likely cause of most delay problems.

The packaging of the motors was updated to sho the aerotech designation, and the NAR S&T designation. Alas this too results in confision,b ecause the F39-6 tests as an F39-3 and the F39-9 tests as an F39-6.
So when I say "F39-6", which one am I talking about?
This is a country which stands tallest in troubled times, a country that clings to fundamental principles, cherishes its constitutional heritage, and rejects simple solutions that compromise the values that lie at the roots of our democratic system. -- Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1972
Bob Kaplow wrote:

I would say You were referring to a "F39-6".