[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Jerry Irvine wrote:


Big deal -- what you said made no sense and wasn't relevant to anything.
E
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Here's what you (and perhaps Bob) don't get...
The BOD is elected by the members to be the 'arbiters' of what is good for the corporation. Much like a jury, they have the final say. If you DON'T LIKE what they do, your choices are simple: a) vote them out, b) quit (and possibly form another group), or c) put up with it.
David Erbas-White
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 17:00:08 -0700, David Erbas-White

That can't possibly be right because it doesn't support Jerry's position. (Doggie on bottom)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Here:
In the Tripoli example the members are removed because they TRA have no intention of addressing the issue, much less correcting it, even though there are known (mutually agreed as occuring) crimes and torts occuring.
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, that must have been some damn good glue you sniffed this morning.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote: <snip the usual BS>
Hey Jerry, what's the "holy grail"? Where is it? Why the continued silence on this subject?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5 Jul 2005 17:39:44 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

It's with the Mosaic

His tounge got stuck in a zipper
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Here:
In the Tripoli example the members are removed because they TRA have no intention of addressing the issue, much less correcting it, even though there are known (mutually agreed as occuring) crimes and torts occuring.
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Who "mutually" agrees?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

That's just your usual rehteric. Do you have anything new to contribute? Like maybe compelling evidence?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

What a minute... are you saying that this disjointed snippet of grammatically challenged gibberish is the "holy grail" that your original post referred to?? You just wrote that crap yesterday, in reply to David. What did you do, just pick any one of your posts at random, quote it, and then expect us to believe it has any relevance to your original post?
Dang Jerry, despite my very low expectations, you still managed to disappoint me.
http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/python/Sounds/HolyGrail.wav/hamster.wav

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Here:
In the Tripoli example the members are removed because they TRA have no intention of addressing the issue, much less correcting it, even though there are known (mutually agreed as occuring) crimes and torts occuring.
--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Why would the above dribble, be considered by you or anybody, as the "holy grail"?
Who wa prosecuted for these crimes? What were the verdicts?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

But if they were actually killing babies and you were bringing it to light?

Protecting the corprate intity because something detrimental was disclosed is completely bogus. Ultimately I guess the membership just does not care.

I disagree. If something was brought to light that was true, the BOD should have fixed the problem instead of goofing around and nailing bob. I just do not got for the protection of the corprate entity to bypass something that is true though unfavorable and even possibly embarrasing. I am tlaking hypothetically here.

Of protecting the corprate entity is more important than doing the right thing, then I guess you are correct. I tend to go with what is right.

So hey did you have a nice 4th?
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com






Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Greg Cisko wrote:

What makes you they didn't correct it, if indeed there really was a problem?
Also there is often more than one way to correct a problem. Bob seems to be pissed mainly because he wanted his solution imposed on the situation, and won't accept any other solution.

The two are not mutually exclusive.
Let's put it this way... if you have a problem in your family, do you take it to them and handle it there, or do you trash them publicly?

Well, there's a right way to do things, and a wrong way.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

The mosaic.

But only one way to ignore it.

A CLEAR misstatement of fact.

You are STILL confused.

--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Jerry Irvine wrote:

The mosaic is still hiding somewhere with your holy grail. I think they eloped.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Oh crap! I cannot believe I agree with Jerry. A truly sad day for all concerned.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com


"Jerry Irvine" < snipped-for-privacy@gte.net> wrote in message
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Either your broken clock is right once a decade, or you really do believe what I say.
Careful!
Jerry

--
Jerry Irvine, Box 1242, Claremont, California 91711 USA
Opinion, the whole thing. <mail to: snipped-for-privacy@gte.net>
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Because as far as I can tell things did not change?!?! Oh wait as far as I could tell, the only thing that changed was Bob was kicked out. I think he should try to get back in and see what happens. Kind of like re-applying for a waiver you lost.

I never got that impression. I think he was pissed because he was booted without due process. I think anyone would be pissed about that. Especially if the person cared vary much about the hobby. Let's not forget Bob was the NIRA prefect at the time. At least that was my take on it.

Whatever.
Depends. Rocket organizations do not react to you the same as your family would. Do they do a reasonable job to make a minimum effort to consider your issue? Or do they simply dismiss you like yesterdays trash? You see feelings get hurt both ways. When you are simply ignored when you feel you are doing the right thing, the feeling cannot be good. I know.

That is true in both directions. Respect is earned...
We can go round and round with this. Bottom line do what is right and the organization will be good. Trying to cover up and whatever to protect embarrassment of the organization is just bad. If you are always on the up and up you have no worries.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com



Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Polytechforum.com is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.