[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Name one person who has been kicked out just for posting to RMR, as Bob alleged.

Jerry, you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face with a $40,000 fine.

You're talking out your aft closure again. You are not privy to BOD discussions or decisions.

Reply to
raydunakin

Come on Jerry, you're not that stupid. You know why. It's because you're a fraudulent, lying, slandering jerk.

Reply to
raydunakin

His ears probably burn when they start goofing on him. Does that count?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Then there is something seriously broken in the rules.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Why is that, Bob? Virtually every organization that I have EVER been a part of has the ability to declare a person 'persona non grata', or equivalent. So, why is there something seriously broken in the rules if someone can be legitimately thrown out (and please note the use of the word 'legitimately'). I will stipulate that most times I've seen such rules, that it requires a vote of the BOD, with occasional temporary authority granted to the CEO (usually President), but I'd be interested in hearing your clarifications about this.

Do you mean to infer that an organization should be required to allow someone in it that is actively (in the view of the BOD) attempting to undermine that organization? I beg to differ - it is the RESPONSIBILITY of a BOD to prevent that from happening. Should one disagree with the direction an organization is heading, their options are to either a) work within the constructs of the organization to bring about change, or b) decide it's not the hill they wish to die on (and forget about it), or c) form their own alternative organization.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

John Cato (ok, his resignation and expulsion crossed in the mail) Bob Kaplow Jim McLaughlin

Whoops, sorry, you said one, not three.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

They are what they are. I don't have a problem with it.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well said.

Reply to
Phil Stein

If you and your friends want back in, contact a BOD member and discuss it. I think the current board is very fair and reasonable and they will give it due consideration.

Reply to
Phil Stein

I disagree. In this case, the rules were properly NOT applied, and Iz is still a member (so far as I know; I do know that if he's not, it was of his own choosing).

I would also state that the rules have been inappropriately applied in several cases that I'm aware of, in the past. Yours, for example.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Why?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I did. They LOVE me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

There's an admission. If only by a single (webmaster) member.

Is that admission itself "injurious to the corporation"?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If they were kicked out just for posting here, why aren't others who post here kicked out? Plenty of TRA members post here and haven't been kicked out. Obviously, it was not "just" posting here that got these three individuals kicked out.

Reply to
raydunakin

Go for it jerry.

Show Ray how stupid you really are.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

When did you go to Texas?

=EA

Reply to
raydunakin

That's not an admission, it's a statement of opinion.

Back to school, Jerry!

Reply to
raydunakin

So Bob, are you going to test this and ask to be readmitted or just keep whining about it?

Reply to
Phil Stein

If you were that stupid, you couldn't remember to breate.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Good question. Perhaps you should be asking the kicker instead of the kickees.

Bob Kaplow