[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

wrote:

That's not what the hosting club says. In fact you made such an impression on the hosting club that they had a picture of you in the cross hairs of a rifle on their web site.

Why?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, Go to Texas if you want the answer.

I did. They LOVE me.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

When did you go to Texas?

Usually that is an indication that you pissed someone off or they otherwise don't like you. I've heard from members of that club that both apply.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Come on Jerry, you're not that stupid. You know why. It's because you're a fraudulent, lying, slandering jerk.

Why?
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Go for it jerry.
Show Ray how stupid you really are.

If you were that stupid, you couldn't remember to breate.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

They had cause, 'cause your a scheming, lying asshole.

Bob Kaplow wrote:

No one has been kicked out of TRA for merely "posting to RMR". If that was all it took, I'd have been kicked out too, along with anyone else who has ever posted anything here.
Nor has anyone ever been kicked out for merely disagreeing with TRA or its BOD. Again, if that were the case, I and many current members would have been kicked out years ago.
Furthermore, to my knowledge no one has been kicked out of TRA for years. Even Iz wasn't kicked out, despite providing ample justification for it.

Everything you post re TRA is kissass.
You have to CRITICIZE with a FACTUAL BASIS to be removed.

ONLY because a single BOD member (with real balls) stood up for him (the truth really) under threat of resignation and full disclosure.
The remainder of the BOD then passed on the up to then pre-decided choice to remove him.
That is how it really happened.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Were you there?
I didn't think so.

Like you would know. I will say that according to the rules, I think he could have been legitimately thrown out.

Then there is something seriously broken in the rules.
--

Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"
>>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! <<<
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Why is that, Bob? Virtually every organization that I have EVER been a part of has the ability to declare a person 'persona non grata', or equivalent. So, why is there something seriously broken in the rules if someone can be legitimately thrown out (and please note the use of the word 'legitimately'). I will stipulate that most times I've seen such rules, that it requires a vote of the BOD, with occasional temporary authority granted to the CEO (usually President), but I'd be interested in hearing your clarifications about this.
Do you mean to infer that an organization should be required to allow someone in it that is actively (in the view of the BOD) attempting to undermine that organization? I beg to differ - it is the RESPONSIBILITY of a BOD to prevent that from happening. Should one disagree with the direction an organization is heading, their options are to either a) work within the constructs of the organization to bring about change, or b) decide it's not the hill they wish to die on (and forget about it), or c) form their own alternative organization.
David Erbas-White
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:41:38 -0700, David Erbas-White

Well said.
On 30 Jun 2005 18:36:17 -0500, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

They are what they are. I don't have a problem with it.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

I disagree. In this case, the rules were properly NOT applied, and Iz is still a member (so far as I know; I do know that if he's not, it was of his own choosing).
I would also state that the rules have been inappropriately applied in several cases that I'm aware of, in the past. Yours, for example.
-Kevin