[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

On 27 Jun 2005 14:57:30 -0500, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

As far as I can tell it is not a rule. Of course if you were not certified, it would be necessary to reveal the manufacturer and the manufacturer would have to be certified. Of course, there probably is no manufacturer other than Jerry which is why he doesn't want to reveal the name. Life is tough when you are the manager, consultant and employee of a company the employees less than two employees.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Nope, just have AeroTech submit the PML motors and you're fine. That's exactly what was stated was the proper way to go about it.
For example, SkyRipper uses AT slugs as preheaters, and as such provides documentation to that effect, to show the proper DOT paperwork is in place.
-Kevin

OK, Jerry, GO FOR IT!
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin Historical Review of Pennsylvania. 1759
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Bob, Jerry "go for it"? If you live to be a hundred, you will die first.
Fred
Bob Kaplow wrote:

As I understand it, NAR S&T has already rejected the motors, due to invalid shipping documents. DOT happens to agree with them on that.
-Kevin

What are your source(s) for that claim?

Common knowledge. Many people know about you sending motors to the S&T guy's house in an unlabeled package. If that isn't bad enough, his kid opened the package.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

So have Jerry submit his mystery motors to NAR, Bob.
On 27 Jun 2005 17:44:39 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

I think the problem there is I think the S&T guy is that same one who's kid opend one of Jerry shipments that came via US Mail in an unmarked box. The kid opened it and it contained model aircraft parts - er I mean rocket motors. He was not amused.
One thing I'll say for Jerry - he makes a lasting impression on people.

I wish he would. If only to see what TRA does when USR motors are on the NAR cert list. Probably the same as they now do for Kosdon motors...
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin Historical Review of Pennsylvania. 1759
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Well, please explain...
Fred
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, Are you a first strike felon, or are you a second strike felon?
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:00:24 GMT, Dave Grayvis
If you're referring to the case that was posted about last week, it looks to me like he's not a felon anymore:
http://170.164.50.60/openaccess/CRIMINAL/minute.asp?courtcode=X&casenumber=FWV018813&defnbru199&defseq=1&otnmseq=0&dsn=&actioncode=HRS&actiondate 010619&actiontime=8.3
According to what I'm seeing, it looks like his plea was changed to Not Guilty, and the charges were dismissed, upon completion of his probation.
Here's the relevant quote:
TERMINATION OF PROBATION PURSUANT TO SECTION 1203.3 PC GRANTED. DEFENDANT DISCHARGED.      CONVICTION(S) HERETOFORE ENTERED IS SET ASIDE; A PLEA OF NOT GUILTY IS ORDERED ENTERED AND THE CASE IS DISMISSED PURSUANT TO SECTION 1203.4 PC.
So, he may not be a "convicted felon" after all. At least, not for this case, any more.
- Rick "Interesting reading" Dickinson
--
Every parliament or congress worldwide should be equipped with a
hundred-pound chunk of sodium in the entrance foyer, such that any
Rick Dickinson wrote:

There are two counts; go to the summary page and look at the plea information -- count 1 has no plea, and is the one I would guess was expunged. Count 2 still has a guilty plea.
I'd bet that if both counts were expunged, jerry would've stated as much.
-Kevin
Kevin Trojanowski wrote:

I'm gonna let You guys in on a little secret I've been keeping to myself. It makes Me chuckle every time I think about it.
Antonio J. Bestard, jerry's criminal defense attorney, happens to be a member of the Western Pyrotechnic Association, as am I. But that's not how I know Him. Antonio Bestard has a brother who happens to be married to My sister. Which makes Antonio Bestard a member of My extended family. :)
Poor jerry.

Which makes any information about Jerry that finds its way from his lawyer to you a violation of lawyer client privelege. A VERY serious ethical breach.
So what is it that you've heard from your extended family member?
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin Historical Review of Pennsylvania. 1759
Bob Kaplow wrote:

Only if it's information that's covered by attorney-client priviledge.
-Kevin

When the attackers are as insidious as they are it is hard to defend.
The best way is not to play.
I watch in amazement as the HPR market drops precipitously and TRA "causes" it (NAR and AT and Magnum RIP too) and users act like "it cannot be helped".
The opposite is true.
Jerry
zippy the pinhead wrote:

While we are on the subject, why not post a (long) list of actions you have taken against me.
Legal filings, turn-ins, "reports" to clubs, arrangements with third parties (ie Tim Collins) etc. It would certainly be eye opening to the typical rmr reader.
You live to deal with me.
Your rmr posts only hyper-emphasize that.
Jerry