[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

OK, Jerry, GO FOR IT!

Bob Kaplow

I wish he would. If only to see what TRA does when USR motors are on the NAR cert list. Probably the same as they now do for Kosdon motors...

Bob Kaplow

Which makes any information about Jerry that finds its way from his lawyer to you a violation of lawyer client privelege. A VERY serious ethical breach.

So what is it that you've heard from your extended family member?

Bob Kaplow

Bob, Jerry "go for it"? If you live to be a hundred, you will die first.

Fred

Reply to
WallaceF

As I understand it, NAR S&T has already rejected the motors, due to invalid shipping documents. DOT happens to agree with them on that.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Only if it's information that's covered by attorney-client priviledge.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

What are your source(s) for that claim?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Common knowledge. Many people know about you sending motors to the S&T guy's house in an unlabeled package. If that isn't bad enough, his kid opened the package.

Reply to
Phil Stein

When the attackers are as insidious as they are it is hard to defend.

The best way is not to play.

I watch in amazement as the HPR market drops precipitously and TRA "causes" it (NAR and AT and Magnum RIP too) and users act like "it cannot be helped".

The opposite is true.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Bake up all the conspiracy theories you want, but the facts are that you cannot legally make or possess motors, and the DOT has found you guilty of illegally shipping them.

Contrary to how you may want to spin it, the difficulties you encounter are your own fault, and you continue to be your own worst enemy.

More spin, more deflection of your own problems onto someone else.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

While we are on the subject, why not post a (long) list of actions you have taken against me.

Legal filings, turn-ins, "reports" to clubs, arrangements with third parties (ie Tim Collins) etc. It would certainly be eye opening to the typical rmr reader.

You live to deal with me.

Your rmr posts only hyper-emphasize that.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Poor zippy.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Jerry - good to hear you're getting some action. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

Well?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Then why do you ignore my challenge to report your SOURCES for your CLAIMS re NAR submissions.

Be real. Or be not.

As I expect.

P.S. How's the TRA website going?

It lacks discussion about HPR magazine deficiencies and TMT motor test delay data.

YOU are the webmaster.

"Just do it".

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Because it's not relevant, and you have been given that same information, despite any claims you might state to the contrary. You're well aware of what you must do to address the motor problem, but you either cannot (due to convictions) or will not, due to your own lack of willingness to comply with federal regulations.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

TRA web site does not discuss HPR because it's not a a discussion web site. Even you should be able to comprehend that. I suspect there may be some news coming about HPR. Maybe you could discuss that on your web site.

The TMT delay data is there by virtue of the fact that if a motor passes, the delay has to be within the tolerances as specified ny NFPA. Are you and Bob still worried about the delays in the AT M's (that don't exist.) Also, TMT maintains their section of the web site themselves. Maybe you should contact them. I'm sure they'll be happy to hear from you.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Today I came across an old message from TMT stating what Jerry has to do to get his motors certified. It's 'just' what everyone else has done.

Poor Jerry can't get special treatment.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Instead it promotes it WITHOUT comment about deficiencies.

It is a MONOLOGUE.

Yes it does.

Therefore (and I say this cautiously), you are a LIAR.

It endorses HPR magazine.

It seeks subscriptions for it.

HPR in this context is HPR Magazine (not the sport as a general rule) ""owned"" and edited by Bruce Kelly (still) despite the --known-- and repetitious failures.

Huh?

Let's be clear. In hear that. I do. I challenge the truth of that. I challenge not living up to disclosure of ANY (note ANY) delay DATA.

Seriously.

If it was collected, and we both know it mostly was not, it would be TRIVIAL to publish it on a WEBSITE.

Seriously.

I cofounded TRA. All I ask is it actually TRY to live up to the promises it unilaterally makes. It might NEVER succeed 100%.

But to NEVER "TRY" is unacceptable. INHO #012.

Jerry

TRA #012

"Contacting" them is futile.

Reply to