[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Yup. The renewal check and form (copied from the magazine IIRC, I never got a renewal in the mail for some reason) were mailed in April to TRA HQ, then in Alabama.
The check was returned to me from Utah, uncashed about 2 months later, in June, along with a 3-4 page rant from Kelly. A copy of the check was sent to the rest of the BOD, and to others, including at least one person who never was a TRA member or had anything to do with TRA.
BTW, the MAY issue of HPR had a list of prefects, and already had my name and address removed. And the ballots and handbook mailed in May never got to me either. The Kangaroo Kourt session wasn't until JULY...
I'll see if I can find it and re-submit it again :-)
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty. -- Thomas Jefferson

That alone must have been worth the stamp!

Bob Kaplow wrote:

So you're not talking about anything current, yet you neglected to mention the year in order to make it sound like this is something that happened recently.

Bob Kaplow wrote:

got
then
never
Ok.. Since I've been in TRA, the HQ has been in Utah, so this must have happened 5+ years ago. You said you sent the renewal to Alabama
As someone so in tune with TRA, it couldn't have been that you used on old mailing address for HQ! That would imply you were acting on old and outdated information!
Contact the current pres of TRA if you would like to rejoin TRA (his email is on the TRA website). I see nothing in the bylaws (I have a hard copy here in front of me!) that prohibits Kaplow or flying fast food containers.
But if I were you, I'd really consider changing my email address so it doesn't contain "ImpeachTRABOD" before you try to rejoin.
Did you ever consider that the additional person copied on your 5+ year old letter might have been a lawyer? It probably wasn't just the check that got sent, but also the letter too, right?

Actually, it was someone I'd known for a long time that had NOTHING to do with TRA. Someone that Kelly didn't know at all. Someone who turned the letter over to me.
... One nation under surveillance, divisive, with liberty and justice for none.

If you have ever read a Kelly letter, he can go on for 3-9 pages and NEVER get to the point.
Jerry
Jerry Irvine wrote:

So He is exactly like you, no wait a minute, He's not a felon.

Check again.

Bingo!
... One nation under surveillance, divisive, with liberty and justice for none.
On 6 Jul 2005 12:16:25 -0500, kaplow snipped-for-privacy@encompasserve.org.TRABoD (Bob Kaplow) wrote:

If you genuinely wanted back in, you would inquire. I'm not that curious. If you inquired and were refused, I would ask why but like I said - if you don't care,neither do I.
Bob Kaplow wrote:

As I said before, I think you were kicked out for the CONTENTS of your posts. There is no way you were kicked out just for posting to this forum.

Hey a real einstein here!!! Obviously it was the contents. I mean DUH. Ever hear of freedom of speech?
So why do you claim Bob is wrong?
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Greg Cisko wrote:

Okay, Einstein, here goes...
Freedom of speech relates to actions that the government may take against you. It in no way pertains to actions that a corporation may take against you.
If you don't like Microsoft, and claim that Microsoft is killing babies, then you could be sued by Microsoft for defamation. If you were a Microsoft employee, Microsoft could discharge you for actions detrimental to their business.
The same is true in regards to TRA (like it or not). The BOD has a DUTY to keep the corporate entity 'alive', as it were, and if they deem that someones actions, WHATEVER THEY MAY BE, are detrimental to the corporation, then they may (and should!) take whatever actions are a) within their power, and b) they deem reasonable, to protect the corporate entity.
If Bob was bad-mouthing TRA, EVEN IF TRUE, and the BOD takes a 'reasonable' action to protect the corporate entity, then they are doing exactly what they are SUPPOSED to do. One possible example (that I've lived through, by the way, in another organization) was that a previous board had not properly filed some tax paperwork. While we attempted to correct those problems in the best legal way possible, it would have been detrimental to the organization to make this a 'public' issue at that point in time, and if someone had made a big issue of it at the time, we may well have decided to remove that individual. Now, I personally don't believe that kind of action is wise, or 'the best' course of action, but I can defend it as 'reasonable'.
So, now that we've clarified that "freedom of speech" has no bearing here, what else would you like to add?
David Erbas-White

In the Tripoli example the members are removed because they TRA have no intention of addressing the issue, much less correcting it, even though there are known (mutually agreed as occuring) crimes and torts occuring.

Jerry Irvine wrote:

According to your own posts a crime has not occurred until there is a conviction.
Who was convicted?
"Mutually agreed as occuring"? If you mean, Bob and yours conjecture and opinion, then no, that's not evidence.

No I mean with at least one duly elected BOD member being in concurrance. Mutually agreed is a two sided thing Brian. You never learned that.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

jerry, you have been asked repeatedly, over and over and over to present this "evidence", but so far, nothing.
you Claim crimes occurred. What charges were filed? Against Who, and when? Was there anybody arrested? When was the trial? Plea bargains? When were the verdicts rendered? What were the sentences? What were the fines?
Now if you want to discuss your crimes and torts, there's lots to talk about.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

And you never learned that you are not the arbiter of what the BOD has or has not "mutually agreed" on. Nor do you speak for any member of the BOD.

None of which is relevant to what I said.
But you said it anyway.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Nothing you've said is relevant.