[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

Why would the above dribble, be considered by you or anybody, as the "holy grail"?

Who wa prosecuted for these crimes? What were the verdicts?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Who "mutually" agrees?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

jerry, that must have been some damn good glue you sniffed this morning.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

jerry, you have been asked repeatedly, over and over and over to present this "evidence", but so far, nothing.

you Claim crimes occurred. What charges were filed? Against Who, and when? Was there anybody arrested? When was the trial? Plea bargains? When were the verdicts rendered? What were the sentences? What were the fines?

Now if you want to discuss your crimes and torts, there's lots to talk about.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

That's just your usual rehteric. Do you have anything new to contribute? Like maybe compelling evidence?

Reply to
Phil Stein

How the H3!! should I know. This was a Bruce Kelly knee jerk response in direct opposition to what he'd earlier said he'd do. It was also a violation of the TRA bylaws for him to do what he did on his own. This was followed several months later by a Kangaroo Kourt in abstentia, with severly doctored minutes in the TR over 6 months later.

Maybe you should ask your own "organization" why I was kicked out. It might not be a bad idea if the "new and improved" TRA reviewed all member expulsions, including the ones that just "disappeared", and see if any of them should be un-done.

Bob Kaplow

Bob, I wasn't around at that time. I (at this point) don't know what 'really' happened. And based on what you claim occurred, I never will (i.e., if things were really doctored, etc.).

However, if I was the Chairman of the BOD, there is no way I would let you back in. That's because over a decade later you still (to this moment) are ranting and raving against the organization, to the point of putting it in your signature!!! What board member in their right mind would want you in the organization???

Again, the current directors have the duty to protect the organization against attacks -- you've proven that you have no interest in even a 'live and let live' policy. If you had, then as time passed, I firmly believe that the situation would be different. There might even be a board member who would say "Hey, let's invite Bob back in, he's no longer actively trying to slam the organization..." But given your current stance, you DESERVE to remain outside of TRA, as you have absolutely no interest in any kind of resolution (unless it's one that YOU define). That might work well in the sandbox, but it doesn't work in real life.

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

How do You know it was Your posts, if You don't even know what you said that "pissed" them off?

I am not a member of TRA.

Do You want to rejoin TRA? If not, what's the point?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

The mosaic is still hiding somewhere with your holy grail. I think they eloped.

Reply to
raydunakin

What a minute... are you saying that this disjointed snippet of grammatically challenged gibberish is the "holy grail" that your original post referred to?? You just wrote that crap yesterday, in reply to David. What did you do, just pick any one of your posts at random, quote it, and then expect us to believe it has any relevance to your original post?

Dang Jerry, despite my very low expectations, you still managed to disappoint me.

=BF

Reply to
raydunakin

You are confusing his response to many "new and ongoing faults" to being fixated on a single one a long time ago.

YOU are wrong about that one David.

You keep telling about the "freedoms" the BOD has to act in arbitrary manners.

Now how about a few paragraphs on the DUTY they have to honesty, ethics and due process. Not to mention "the interests of the members and the mission".

Seriously.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

If you genuinely wanted back in, you would inquire. I'm not that curious. If you inquired and were refused, I would ask why but like I said - if you don't care,neither do I.

Reply to
Phil Stein

And you never learned that you are not the arbiter of what the BOD has or has not "mutually agreed" on. Nor do you speak for any member of the BOD.

raydunakin

None of which is relevant to what I said.

But you said it anyway.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nothing you've said is relevant.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Because as far as I can tell things did not change?!?! Oh wait as far as I could tell, the only thing that changed was Bob was kicked out. I think he should try to get back in and see what happens. Kind of like re-applying for a waiver you lost.

I never got that impression. I think he was pissed because he was booted without due process. I think anyone would be pissed about that. Especially if the person cared vary much about the hobby. Let's not forget Bob was the NIRA prefect at the time. At least that was my take on it.

Whatever.

Depends. Rocket organizations do not react to you the same as your family would. Do they do a reasonable job to make a minimum effort to consider your issue? Or do they simply dismiss you like yesterdays trash? You see feelings get hurt both ways. When you are simply ignored when you feel you are doing the right thing, the feeling cannot be good. I know.

That is true in both directions. Respect is earned...

We can go round and round with this. Bottom line do what is right and the organization will be good. Trying to cover up and whatever to protect embarrassment of the organization is just bad. If you are always on the up and up you have no worries.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Oh crap! I cannot believe I agree with Jerry. A truly sad day for all concerned.

Reply to
Greg Cisko

Either your broken clock is right once a decade, or you really do believe what I say.

Careful!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Respect is earned...

In Tripoli respect is a prerequisite.

Then you lose respect and the right to be a member.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I don't recall hearing Bob mention any "new and ongoing faults". His big issue is a few piddly low power motors that were certified many years ago for which there is no test data; and his removal from the org ~10 years ago. Ok, he's pissed 'cause TRA doesn't post test data for delays, but as they say in the software biz, "that's a feature, not a bug".

LOL!! Jerry, for you to lecture anyone else about honesty, ethics or due process is just plain hilarious!=20

Reply to
raydunakin