[Trolls} Received the holy grail and are silent

You mean like Tiny Tim tip toeing through the tulips??? (:-)

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

My MOST RECENT experience with TRA is that they not only stand by the removals, but refuse to honor their own time limits for punishment.

AND encourage/allow/participate their club hosting their annual launch to remove --spectators--, and NOT for cause either.

Tripoli is still Tripoli.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Play the tape then.

Then you do not have to rely on falsified "characterizations" of events as I have seen in TR and on the TRA listserv.

The Tripoli Report account was traditional Tripoli propoganda at its best.

Talk about taking liberties with the truth!!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You are the master...

Reply to
W. E. Fred Wallace

You failed to comply with the conditions for reinstatement.

Not "spectators". Just you. It was the host club's decision, and they had the right to do so.

Stop carrying around that "Kick Me" sign.

raydunakin

Do you have a tape? If you do, let's hear it.

You're the one with a proven history of fraud, falsification and lying. You'll have to present verifiable proof before anyone will believe your claims.

Reply to
raydunakin

I think Tiny was more graceful and had a better voice. 8-)

Reply to
Phil Stein

That's not what the hosting club says. In fact you made such an impression on the hosting club that they had a picture of you in the cross hairs of a rifle on their web site.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Post an MP3 of the tape on your web site.

Reply to
Phil Stein

It was probably more like stomping through the bullshit!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

They had cause, 'cause your a scheming, lying asshole.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

No one has been kicked out of TRA for merely "posting to RMR". If that was all it took, I'd have been kicked out too, along with anyone else who has ever posted anything here.

Nor has anyone ever been kicked out for merely disagreeing with TRA or its BOD. Again, if that were the case, I and many current members would have been kicked out years ago.

Furthermore, to my knowledge no one has been kicked out of TRA for years. Even Iz wasn't kicked out, despite providing ample justification for it.

raydunakin

Everything you post re TRA is kissass.

You have to CRITICIZE with a FACTUAL BASIS to be removed.

ONLY because a single BOD member (with real balls) stood up for him (the truth really) under threat of resignation and full disclosure.

The remainder of the BOD then passed on the up to then pre-decided choice to remove him.

That is how it really happened.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Were you there?

I didn't think so.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

jerry, Go to Texas if you want the answer.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

Like you would know. I will say that according to the rules, I think he could have been legitimately thrown out.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Usually that is an indication that you pissed someone off or they otherwise don't like you. I've heard from members of that club that both apply.

Reply to
Phil Stein

It tool less than 10 minutes to get a response from them that they would find the data.

I still haven't heard from TMT...

Bob Kaplow

I have. He's going to be on the road for a few weeks. That doesn't mean he's going to answer you when he gets back. When I asked, he was pretty clear that TMT feels giving it Pass/Fail complies with NFPA and that's what's important.

Reply to
Phil Stein