1/72 Academy Halftrack

I just built the fairly new 1/72 Academy Halftrack, and it looks tiny when sitting next to the 1/72 Hasagawa halftrack. I know that the Hasagawa is larger than it's supposedily 1/72 scale, but when it is placed next to the Academy halftrack, the Academy halftrack really looks small. The Academy halftrack is actually the size of the Airfix and Matchbox 1/76 scale.

In this day and age of accurate laser-sighting, exact museum pieces being produced by Dragon and Tamiya, how can Academy get this so wrong? Any one else built this Academy halftrack? Any comments?

Reply to
ampereir2