1/72 Revell Gato Sub Length??

Is my math correct? is it gonna be 52 inches?

312' x 12 / 72 = 52

Craig

Reply to
crw59

A quick Google search on the subject says, yes; 52 inches long.

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

and just when I thought I found a place for the Revell 1/72 German sub, I gotta find 20 extra inches to fit the Gato in.....

What's next, a 1/72 Andrew Jackson with the pull down hull section with all the tubes, reactor, etc....

Craig

Reply to
crw59