(AIR) RF-84F Q

I have the Italeri 1/72. Is Esci's the only one in 1/48? Saw a bagged one in a local shop for $15, thought about it but didn't (I guess should have ) buy it. Thanks

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

It was Heller, not ESCI, that did the RF-84F in 1/48 scale.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

See, it has only been a couple weeks and I 'thought' the thing was labeled Esci. What, memory? ME? No thanks. I have one, if I remember where I put it :-)