An All American Move by IPMS

I'm going to say "Yes", but stand ready to be corrected. And, if they did, it was back when they were at Harvard.

I may be one of the few people who read BoTR before H and LoTR, but at age 14!!

Cheers, Gary B-)

Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

Heart, now theres a name I've not heard in many a year. As teenagers my next door neighbor (Roger Fisher) and I got git-fiddles about the same time (mid 60's). He went on to play well and eventually played lead for Heart in the latter 70's. I went into the Navy. John

Reply to
John DeBoo

i read them both but was in my 20's.

John DeBoo wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Yeah but he only had a job. You had an adventure.

Frank, ducking.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

it's kind of a long one liner. still around in thrift stores for a nickel.

Ann Wilson may have been a greater adventure. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-modeller

I avoided LoTR until 1971 when I borrowed a copy of the Fellowship from a girl at work. It was another two years before I got hold of the other two volumes. Then a little longer before I found "The Hobbit". I spent quite some time reading them to my daughter for bedtime stories when she was 7-10. Never found enough interest in 'Bored' to look it up.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-modeller

October, 1978.....quite....no further comment needed I think.....;þ

Reply to
Ron