Blhom und Voss BV 155 V1 1/72

hi folks,

Anyone could help me about this very strange subject.? On web, there is not very much. I need scale drawing in 1/72 , photo cockpit,undercarriage detail and turbine bay etc. for my SpecialHobby kit.

Syncely G.Grande

Reply to
G.Grande

Monogram Aviation #20 is the only one I can think of and I don't have it. One of the books on Luftwaffe '46 projects might help also. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

To start, go to

for start-up information and drawings. Dan also has some advertisements of books which have the additional information that you need.

The Old Timer

"G.Grande" wrote >

***** Have a look.......
Cheers - Jim.
Reply to
Jim

U¿ytkownik "G.Grande" napisa³ w wiadomo?ci news:Aeeid.15446$ snipped-for-privacy@twister1.libero.it...

From Google:

Greetings Piotr

Reply to
Piotr Dmitruk

The Monogram Close-Up is very nice, but it's hard to find and does not precisely match what he's requesting.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert