Blhom und Voss BV 155 V1 1/72

hi folks,
Anyone could help me about this very strange subject.? On web, there is not very much. I need scale drawing in 1/72 , photo cockpit,undercarriage detail and
turbine bay etc. for my SpecialHobby kit.
Syncely G.Grande

Monogram Aviation #20 is the only one I can think of and I don't have it. One of the books on Luftwaffe '46 projects might help also. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comedy (Keeper) wrote:

The Monogram Close-Up is very nice, but it's hard to find and does not precisely match what he's requesting.
Mark Schynert

To start, go to http://www.luft46.com/ for start-up information and drawings. Dan also has some advertisements of books which have the additional information that you need.
"G.Grande" wrote >

***** Have a look....... http://hsfeatures.com/features04/bv155am_2.htm