Blhom und Voss BV 155 V1 in detail

hi folks,

> > Anyone could help me about this very strange subject.? > On web, there is not very much. > I need scale drawing in 1/72 , photo cockpit,undercarriage detail and > turbine bay etc. for my > SpecialHobby kit. > > Syncely > G.Grande
Reply to
G.Grande

We can put together a nice packet of photos, plans and detailing illustratons for the BV 155.

Estimated cost about $15.

Drop us a line.

Tom & Lynne Young for MAI Research Service

Reply to
Maiesm72

Hi,

you can fond some photos in the book from Kenneth A. Merrick "Deutsche Flugzeug-Cockpits 1935 - 1945", isbn 3-89365-845-9. I don't know, if there's an english issue of this book.

Robert

G.Grande schrieb:

Reply to
schoro