Curtiss Hawk 75A and bomb racks?

Hello,

I've encountered mentions about Finnish "Hawks" having "RM racks for bombs" [1]. So fellow modellers, any clue if such were used by other airforces, or is it just Finnish speciality? Also, I have no idea what did such racks look like. What does RM mean?

Information, pics, stories - all welcome! Thanks in advance :)

[1]
Stalin Eilen

The racks were under the wings and held 4 or 5 small bombs on each side. Strictly anti-personnel stuff. They were also on the Hawks supplied to the Netherlands East Indies Air Service, China, and may have been on the Hawks taken over by the British.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey