Donations To Military Modeling Clubs

Anyone know if donations of new kits and such to the various overseas military-affiliated modeling clubs (Baghdad, Kandahar, etc.) are tax- deductible? Also, does anyone have any e-mail contacts for persons in charge of those operations "over there"? I didn't find contact info on the websites I checked and if donations are deductible, I'd need some sort of receipt for taxes. Info appreciated. Thanks. Dan Wishart

Reply to
danonbar

s. =EF=BF=BDDan

Not sure - if you donate them to a 501(c)3 organization like IPMS or AMPS I am pretty sure that they are.

Cookie Sewell (who donates to both when the chance arises)

Reply to
AMPSOne

Try this link to the IPMS site

Mark