Edwards abuses Superman to get votes

Well, when you tell a country that your going to attack it for 9 mo9nths, I think they had plenty of time to move the supplies of WMD's to another country! Hell I wonder how it is we the USA are spending a fortune to equip outr troops, and yet the Iraqi's are capable of blowing things up and seem to have an endless supply of RPG's and ammo!!!!!! Why cant we shut the supply route down? Kinda like the ol Ho Chi Mihn trail in Nam, we couldnt stop that either!

FUCK IRAQ!~

JJ1284

Reply to
JJ

The insurgents probably have an almost endless supply or RPGs and ammo because, prior to Operation IRAQI FREEDOM, the Iraqi military supply system had an almost endless supply of RPGs and ammo.

The situation along the Ho Chi Minh trail is not like the current situation at all. The Ho Chi Minh trail was not a trail at all but a large network or large and small trails and roads that ran roughly north-south along the border with Vietnam and Laos and much of it was on the Laotian side, as were many of the rest areas and sanctuaries.

The politically-motivated restrictions imposed on those teams operating on and around the trail complex (I was one of them) severely hampered effective prossecution of that mission.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

as any half ass smuggler will tell you, there is always a way.

Reply to
someone

Because I just can't wait to see what you have to say next. I may even write a book of your quotes. Should be a right winger best seller. No retract that. I'll make it into a comic book. ...... /V

Reply to
Vess Irvine