Got TQ-19?

Hi folks,

A very large heavy construction equipment manufacturer has unleashed some of its sidewalk remora on the manufacturer of a 1/24 tracked excavator.

I am now attempting to find a kit of said excavator. Any leads, please let me know.

Thanks, Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Bruce, I wish you luck in your endeavour to find a Cat excavator. All of Howard's kits of this machine sold out REALLY quickly and the Yahoo group that I belong to, the guys that got them, ain't letting them go. Especially now that Caterpillar are being anal about it and Howard has had to cancel the planned 2nd release.

Howard's site

group

Mike

Mike wrote: : : I wish you luck in your endeavour to find a Cat excavator. All : of Howard's kits of this machine sold out REALLY quickly and the Yahoo : group that I belong to, the guys that got them, ain't letting them go. : I haven't had any luck finding the old Grip Mitsubishi excavator either. Should have purchased the one (and only one!) that I have seen to date.

Now, as long as my wheel loader order arrives before some auto manufacturer discovers the L-190...

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden