Matchbox Privateer

I picked one of these up today very cheap minus a few parts.

Can anyone supply me with any/all of the following:

Four engine cowlings

R4Y nose and tail cones.

TIA,

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

if you can send me a couple of matel vacuformer sheets, i'll make you two sets. that work for you, tom? or point me where i can buy some, i really should have a stash. had the summabitch for 3-4 years, thanks to bill b's kindness, and i haven't used it.

Reply to
someone

Thanks very much, but I want original parts to complete the kit and pass it on.I'll look around and see if I have any more Mattel vacuform sheets. I havn't used mine for awhile. Sold the larger commercial one a couple of years back after I found that just about everything that I have planned has after-market canopies anyhow.Tom On Aug 7, 6:06=A0pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:> In article , " snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com" wrote:>I picked one of these up today very cheap minus a few parts.> > >Can anyone supply me with any/all of the following:> > >Four engine cowlings> > >R4Y nose and tail cones.> > >TIA,> > >Tom> > if you can send me a couple of matel vacuformer sheets, i'll make you two> sets. that work for you, tom? or point me where i can buy some, i really> should have a stash.>