Matchbox Privateer

I picked one of these up today very cheap minus a few parts.
Can anyone supply me with any/all of the following:
Four engine cowlings
R4Y nose and tail cones.
TIA,
Tom
Add pictures here
✖

if you can send me a couple of matel vacuformer sheets, i'll make you two sets. that work for you, tom? or point me where i can buy some, i really should have a stash. had the summabitch for 3-4 years, thanks to bill b's kindness, and i haven't used it.
Add pictures here
✖
Thanks very much, but I want original parts to complete the kit and pass it on.I'll look around and see if I have any more Mattel vacuform sheets. I havn't used mine for awhile. Sold the larger commercial one a couple of years back after I found that just about everything that I have planned has after-market canopies anyhow.Tom On Aug 7, 6:06 pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:> In article <9df6f37b-139e-46da- snipped-for-privacy@t1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
these up today very cheap minus a few parts.> > >Can anyone supply me with any/all of the following:> > >Four engine cowlings> > >R4Y nose and tail cones.> > >TIA,> > >Tom> > if you can send me a couple of matel vacuformer sheets, i'll make you two> sets. that work for you, tom? or point me where i can buy some, i really> should have a stash.> had the summabitch for 3-4 years, thanks to bill b's kindness, and i haven't> used it.
Add pictures here
✖