Merry Christmas to all-

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to everyone! :-D
Oh, except for the bastard who made the W32.Erkez.B@mm virus. :-(
Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
And John Magne Stubsveen opened up and revealed to the world news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
Which RD is your favorite?
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
"RD" ... ?
Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
Ah! "Red Dwarf"! (Thinking-thing not working propoerly today ... )
Oh, it's been so long since I saw it and I can't narrow it down to one episode I liked more than the rest, but ... I generally prefer the early episodes before they got a bigger bugdet and began using digital effects. Loved those special effect out-takes! :-)
Oh, and the Rimmer Munchkin song! :-)
Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
And ... just about every episode featuring Ace Rimmer! :-D
Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
"Jim Atkins" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:
Seconds on that. Happy Hols to all of you, whatever your creed. Good health and happiness. Be excellent to each other and to yourselves.
TF
Reply to
TForward
"Digital_Cowboy" wrote in news:Xns95C8133BC88EBnobodynobodycom@24.168.128.78:
Ah, but one must have goals! Merry Christmas, DC.
TF
Reply to
TForward
Just give me Heather Locklear !!!
Reply to
AM
I always wanted Christie Brinkley...
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
"AM" wrote in news:raWdnUGszfM1MlHcRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:
Ha! That's funny, I work with a girl named Heather Locklear. Not the same one but it's just funny. Merry Christmas, AM.
TF
Reply to
TForward
christina applegate would deck my halls just fine.
I want Erin Gray's return address on Tom's Christmas card. I figure now, I've got a chance. ;-)
WmB
WmB
Bo Derek? About all she *could* do these days is sit under a tree, I'd think. Unless she had her Zimmer frame with her...
RobG
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
Amen.
Reply to
Al Superczynski
Gabrielle Reilly, Heidi Klum, or Kim Richards would be fine with me. I have very eclectic tastes... ;-p
Reply to
Al Superczynski
And TForward opened up and revealed to the world news:vY0zd.36922$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.socal.rr.com:
Thanks TForward, and yep one must have goals. And wouldn't be great to come down in the morning to find Bo Derek under my tree. . .;-) I'd be smiling from ear-to-ear for MONTHS afterwards.
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
And "Rob Grinberg" opened up and revealed to the world news:41ccee6a snipped-for-privacy@news.chariot.net.au:
Naw, I've seen some pics of her "today" I still want her under my tree. Zimmer frame???
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
And Mad-Modeller opened up and revealed to the world news: snipped-for-privacy@nextline.com:
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Uh, names? If we're just fantasising here, Linda Ronstadt, Ann Wilson, Elisabeth Taylor(ca. 1963), Carly Simon. Redheads: Rhonda Fleming, Maureen O'Hara, both ca. 1950s. Blondes: Virginia Mayo (1950s), Stevie Nicks, Beverly D'Angelo. Plus many whose names I don't know but they look appealing. Hey, I could never restrict my model collection to any one theme! :) I tend to favour brunettes with light skin tones, long hair and some substance and shape.
He'll have to be a time-traveller and have a really big sleigh. ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller
And snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) opened up and revealed to the world news:t45zd.1461800$ snipped-for-privacy@news.easynews.com: