Merry Christmas to all-

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to everyone! :-D

Oh, except for the bastard who made the W32.Erkez.B@mm virus. :-(

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
Digital_Cowboy

"RD" ... ?

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

Ah! "Red Dwarf"! (Thinking-thing not working propoerly today ... )

Oh, it's been so long since I saw it and I can't narrow it down to one episode I liked more than the rest, but ... I generally prefer the early episodes before they got a bigger bugdet and began using digital effects. Loved those special effect out-takes! :-)

Oh, and the Rimmer Munchkin song! :-)

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

And ... just about every episode featuring Ace Rimmer! :-D

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

"Jim Atkins" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Seconds on that. Happy Hols to all of you, whatever your creed. Good health and happiness. Be excellent to each other and to yourselves.

TF

Reply to
TForward

"Digital_Cowboy" wrote in news:Xns95C8133BC88EBnobodynobodycom@24.168.128.78:

Ah, but one must have goals! Merry Christmas, DC.

TF

Reply to
TForward

Just give me Heather Locklear !!!

Reply to
AM

I always wanted Christie Brinkley...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

"AM" wrote in news:raWdnUGszfM1MlHcRVn- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Ha! That's funny, I work with a girl named Heather Locklear. Not the same one but it's just funny. Merry Christmas, AM.

TF

Reply to
TForward

christina applegate would deck my halls just fine.

I want Erin Gray's return address on Tom's Christmas card. I figure now, I've got a chance. ;-)

WmB

WmB

Bo Derek? About all she *could* do these days is sit under a tree, I'd think. Unless she had her Zimmer frame with her...

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Amen.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Gabrielle Reilly, Heidi Klum, or Kim Richards would be fine with me. I have very eclectic tastes... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Uh, names? If we're just fantasising here, Linda Ronstadt, Ann Wilson, Elisabeth Taylor(ca. 1963), Carly Simon. Redheads: Rhonda Fleming, Maureen O'Hara, both ca. 1950s. Blondes: Virginia Mayo (1950s), Stevie Nicks, Beverly D'Angelo. Plus many whose names I don't know but they look appealing. Hey, I could never restrict my model collection to any one theme! :) I tend to favour brunettes with light skin tones, long hair and some substance and shape.

He'll have to be a time-traveller and have a really big sleigh. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller
Reply to