Merry Christmas to all-

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Yeah, but I kinda got the impression it had been stuck in development hell for quite a long time now.

Didn't see Blade II. Didn't see the first one either.

Also haven't seen X-Men United, Spider-Man II, or the two latest Star Wars films. I have the DVDs but, well ... :-P

But I did see chapters 4 through 7 of the 1937 serial Dick Tracy last night. A serial I believe George Lucas and Steven Spielberg also must have seen before they made Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. :-)

Okay, so Dick Tracy's sidekick wasn't his father and didn't shoot off the rudder after they jumped into that airplane from the dirigible and set off after the jewel thief, and it was Dick's boat that got crushed between those two ships while chasing the bad guys, but still ...

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

I'll take three: a blonde, a brunette (her evil sister) and just for grins a redhead (her evil 'hot-tempered' sister).

Barbara Eden - sha-wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

They absolutely don't make 'em like that anymore.

WmB

WmB

WOW. What a mess I made of that post. I'd just come home from a couple hours of shopping and was beat. Apologies to all for all the typos in this one ;~(

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

How 'bout that, Al. We're the same age, though I'll turn another page in March ;~(

From: "AM" snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

My deepest sympathy on your loss. I've been married to my wife for 35 1/2 years and I couldn't imagine spending a day without her. May God give you the strength to endure the pain of her loss.

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Attack of the Clones probably isn't too bad, but I just can't make it through The Phantom Menace. Mostly because of HE WHOSE NAME MUST NOT BE SPOKEN! (As if the Ewoks in Return of the Jedi weren't annoying enough ... ) :-/

I think I've got more DVDs I haven't seen than DVDs I have seen, and lately my DVD player has begun getting a bit picky about which DVDs it will play ... :-P

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Forgot to comment on this earlier:

Whoohoo! Hope they don't BLEEP it up too much. :-)

I have a fairley old but sweet Pioneer DV-505. I'll have to get a new player one of these days, but before that I'll need a new PC. Have a heap of games I've bought but can't play on the one I have now -- like Evil Genius and Sid Meier's Pirates. And I also need a new monitor.

Of course the new PC will have a DVD burner, but I prefer the complete silence of a standalone player over the noisy cooling fans of a PC.

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Ditto, but in June.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

July for me. The alternative in either case is much less desirable... ;)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

THat's what Mike Ansara (her ex-husband) used to say!

The Old Timer

Beat you both; I'm due for one in the middle of next month. And I wouldn't kick her out either!

The Old Timer

... and making me feel old -- my dream girl was Betty Grable

... and thanks for all the help you guys and this forum have given this newbie to modeling

Jerry

Reply to
your1joker

I always thought when I was a kid that he had it all - playing in western TV and movies and he got to go home to 'herself'.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

You guys are making me feel like a kid. I'm hitting 56 next month.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Of course, being married to a cosmetic surgeon, she's not made like she used to be either!