OT:Friends of Justin

To all of you guys and gals who know our son, Justin, who went through the trauma of losing an eye a few years back and supported him with wonderful cards and notes:

Justin had the first of two surgeries today to lengthen his Achilles tendons. In and out of the hospital this morning and n bed for the next few days, no weight whatsoever on the right leg. He is doing great! Cheerful and communicative, eager to help himself, eating lightly already.

The hard part will be the second surgery. Probably two months from now when the first surgery has healed to the point where can have full use of the leg.

The best part is the stack of books, movies and cds to enjoy during recovery. Tonight is The Aviator, a couple more chapters of Ivanhoe, his choices. That's my boy!

If anybody would like to send a card the address is:

Justin Young

38 Prince Royal Passage Corte Madera, California 94925

TIA

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72