OT: imaging software

Does anyone know of an imaging package that will allow me to correct for perspective ("Keystoning")? Adobe PhotoShop (a freebie that came with a printer) has this ability but won't operate with Windows XP.

Thanks.

dvh

Reply to
Don Van Hook

Did you get the servce pack 2 for XP? Also check with Adobe for updated drivers and conflict management answers with XP. The only thing I like about XP is the ability to create system restore points; after first boot and after each HW/SW installation .

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

I think several do. I use Paint Shop Pro, and it has a good perspective correction feature. However, you cannot make a silk purse from a sow's ear. If you are too far to the side then even when you use the perspective correction it looks pretty funny.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minneapolis