OT: Merry Christmas OT!

I may or may not be on the computer tomorrow so, just in case, I thought I'd take this opportunity, even if it is a day early to wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope Santa is very good to all good little (and some not so little) modelers ;~)

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and to all the RMSers out there.

Reply to
The Old Man

Happy $Holiday_of_your_choice to all, and may you find all the health, love and happiness you deserve in 2006.

Reply to
Jessie C

Well, I'm fairly certain 'my' Santa hasn't the vaguest idea of what I want for Christmas but I'll muddle through... I'm pretty sure I'll be away from the computer, making cookies with the kids, off to dinner at the in-laws, etc., so I'll also sign off with a Merry Christmas to all. I hope to report back that Santa took *some* notes over the past few months - here's to hoping! "God bless us, everyone!"

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

Merry Christmasto all RMSrs and families may it be filled with joy and happiness abd Blessings for all

Reply to
Daryl

Ditto - Merry Christmas to all, especially those that find themselves most in need.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Justin is home after surgery and is doing even better than the first leg surgery. He is also in great spirit.

Christmas is going to be better than we thought as he can move to the living room in the morning. Tomorrow night is also the first night of Channukah and his Grandmother will be here for dinner, so he is in for a great day.

May all of you guys and gals have a truely great Christmas and Channukah with the joys of family visited upon you all.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

"My" Santa always need help?more than mere hints. So, I make sure "Santa" knows to check with my favorite haunts who know as well as I do, what I have and what I want! All I have to do is make sure "Santa" checks the right places and talks to the right people. Tomorrow I'll know if it worked.

My Christmas will primarily be tonight when the grandkids come over. Then it's off to choir rehearsal for a "midnight" service. Tomorrow it'll be church again and then lunch at in-laws, followed by a nice, long nap.

I hope everyone has as much fun as I plan to. Merry Christmas all.

Milton

Reply to
Milton Bell

That's good news........... May I add a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on this board.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Christmas Day is also my birthday so the only thing I am sure of getting is a year older!

Christmas is a time to spend with family, though it has good points too....;-)

Happy Christmas and to quote Tiny Tim, 'God bless us one and all' , not to be confused with 'Tip toe through the Tulips'!

Dave

Reply to
David Amos