OT: Viet Cong Backs Kerry.

Let's see, how does that old hymn go; "Give me that old time religion, give me that cash register religion, give me...."

Well, it went something like that ;~)

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

The presidential race a side show??? There is an insult to all the side shows everywhere-

"I'm getting into politics-All the best comedy is being done in the Senate these days" Penn Gillette

Reply to
Royabulgaf
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Guess you're right about that - I apologize to Circuses and Carnies everywhere - Kerry is somethng else again. - I won't make my next remark or I'll be apoligizing to the creator of the Munsters.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut

Well a perjurer for sure.

Ed

Not Fonda Kerry

Reply to
RobbelothE

a record thats shady at best??? yeah, thats worthy him being the Commander in Chief? lol

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale

Only in the eyes of the Church. Maybe. Depending on the politics of any specific Catholic cleric. I think.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Hey, don't give him any ideas! ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Bush isn't running on his war record. He's running on what he's done the last 3+ years. What has Kerry done lately?

Works for me. If Kerry wants to keep running on his war record he can just keep on fighting the Swifties instead of trumpeting his sterling Senate record.....

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Just don't tell him about Tarn-X.....

Reply to
Ron

Ya' know, in accordance with the Constitution and Boll of rights, John Kerry had every right to speak his mind about the Vietnam War after he returned. However, I don't like what he said or what he did and I have the right to despise him for that. It's true, the First amendment grants the right of free speech but Kerry's credibility problem in this vein is that, now, when it seems to be to his advantage to wrap himself in the glow of the very military establishment he so denigrated and despised, acting like he never said or did what he did. If he were a man of honor and trust; a man of conviction who stands by his beliefs (but he is none of those) he would face up to the past, stand by what he so strongly believed, and move on to telling us about his great record in elected office. He can't have it both ways and that's why this Vietnam Vet is not Fonda John Kerry.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

I heard on NPR last week that a Bishop (I think...) in St. Louis had previously stated that it was a sin to vote for any politician that was for "abortion rights".

As the story ran, this particualar Catholic Cleric has since relinquished to stating that it is not a sin if the views of the politician opposing are of "a greater evil" than one whom favors abortion, but that if John Kerry walked into his church that he personally would refuse to give him Communion.

Reply to
Rufus

Great new invention - The Communion Waffle - or Maybe a flip-flop wafer

Reply to
Val Kraut