Project update

Well, after a somewhat minor setback, I'm back on track with my bridge diorama. I didn't want to go out and buy paint just to color the water, so I chose Model Master gray-green from the collection I already have. The plaster base was painted, allowed to dry overnight, and I poured the fake water this morning. I periodically check to be sure it's drying level. If need be I can raise a corner or side to compensate. This stuff takes a long time to dry. I flocked some dirt dust and black powder onto the surface, and that added some realism. That's it for now. Next will be the painting and placement of the figures. Take care, and bye for now.

Randy IPMS Houston

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

Reply to
Randy Pavatte