Re: 737-800

Hi Tony,

I have the Revell kit of the -800 without the winglets and this is a very nice kit, the panel lines are finely engraved and everything is sharp with no major flash.

I don't know what engines come with the kit with the winglets, so I can't help there but I can tell you that Hawkeye Models does a set of Qantas decals for the -800 which includes the markings for the 75th Anniversary of the Southern Cross's flight across the Pacific. Hawkeyes website is at

Regards,

Chris

Hi All, > > I would like to make a model of a 737-800 with winglets in Qantas > colours. I see there is a revell wingletted kit in 1/144. Does anyone > have a box review of this kit? > What are the best Qantas decals to get and what other mods should I > get? Will I need to buy a pair or resin engines to make it more > accurate? > > Thanks for any help. > > Bye
Reply to
Chris

For proper 73NG engines, go to

and click on the link for In Formation parts on the left side of the page.

The winglets in the kit are rumoured to be incorrect, but Bra.Z models

offers replacements (or a conversion if you can't find the kit with the winglets).

Watch out for the wing-to-fuselage fit. It can be tricky.

Reply to
Jeff C

Thanks for the links Jeff, some good stuff at those two sites.

Chris

Reply to
Chris