Re: WAY OT: Can we PLEASE remember ........

From: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (HMills16)

>Date: 5/17/2004 11:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time > >t was apparently a low yield due to age decomposition. Two bomb disposal >people had "slight contamination" and were being treated. > >It was a binary round. That is why the contamination was "slight." Sarin >takes one drop to kill on skin contact. If this thing was propery fired, it >would have been a mess. I suspect the enemy has no idea what kind of a round >it was. >Hugh Mills >

Thanks for the info, Hugh. I saw more coverage of it last evening as well. I agree that the Islam-o-terrorists didn't have a clue as to what they were using for their IED. However, with the coverage of the event so far, I fear they may figure out a more effective way to use them in the future.

" In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

Reply to
Bill Woodier